Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 end of contract deal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭amber2

just went on chat and they are offering €20 per month, said the €15 offer ended months ago, said I was switching no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ilenmike05

I used this if want to try!

code dylan8 to get the 15€ deal

I put code in here

Click on the tab mobile voice

https://www.three.ie/business/soho-referral-form.html

Roughly how long before they get in touch? I sent off the referral Friday morning but haven’t heard anything since, also I’m not on a business bill pay atm does that make any difference. If this doesn’t work out I’ll just switch to gomo or 48 but 48 roaming may be an issue.

It took me about 3 days and then they called 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭andydurnin

Been on to 3 for over an hour online chat and having no luck with them, they have up my payment to €35 which i can never afford. I have been with them for nearly 10 years and they wouldn't budge. They said i am in contract and that i have to wait till i am out of it in august. I said i would leave them and go to another provider and i would contact ComReg’s customer care team if they wouldnt reduce my payment. Also said i saw the deal of €15 SoHo referral but nothing.

What should i do or should i just leave?

• Advertisement

Why don't you wait for a callback from Soho and see what they can do for you? Dylan is great to deal with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

i filled the form yday and got a call back from CS today. pretty quick to join their business 15euro ex vat plan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭cullenswood

It was Dylan8 the code that was given up my by my colleague 👍

Use whichever takes your fancy..they both work 20 or 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

My contract is up July 7th. Allowing for 30 days notice do I need to tell them on June 7th so it finishes then? Family of 4 all on Billpay they really fleece you on calls outside your plan. Will leave unless I get a decent offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Sent form yesterday was offered €15 deal today over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Can you switch in from another network by completing the form?

Yes!

The code is still working for anyone who wants to try it

code dylan8 to get the 15€ + VAT deal

I put code in here and select mobile voice

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

i got it thanks speeds are insane on 5g speed test in Galway city centre but there's there is a lag loading pages not sure why…see I'm connected to 5G yet page not loading…if I try again will bring it up…anything to do with apn settings or the jitter ?

Apn settings were pulled in from 3 automatically

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭reactadabtc

I was on 15E plan for the last 12 months, all I could get off them was 20. I took it, saves the hassle of moving for a few euro, I like 3 and 20 is still a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

On PAYG and all you can eat data which is main use on phone for emails, browsing and Spotify

However always seem to have excessive credit. I know I can pay for apps etc but still have balance

if I sign up for this would it be worth it especially if for 24 months and I won't be able to get the PAYG option back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭John arse

Just signed up for another 12 months,@ €20 a month,they started off offering me €30 a month then €25 ,I declined quoting 48,Gomo and Tesco rates- happy enough anyway.👍

• Advertisement

I filled in the form for referral dylan8 for the €15 deal. I got call back on the June bank holiday to set it up and give all my details. The guy rang me a few times looking for details such a up to date address etc and that was over a month now and not heard anything. I emailed the guy back but no answer. Did it take anyone who's done it this long? Starting to get worried now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I did have to chase up once or twice but once I did that it was sorted within a couple of days.

I'd say you've slipped through the cracks and you'd probably be best off ringing or emailing again.

I got my family on the same deal this week using code dylan8 to get the 15€ + VAT deal. I put code in here and select mobile voice.

I spoke with Dylan about 2 months ago re the business offer and haven’t heard a word from him since, this morning received txt messages switching me to PAYG and now I’ve no service. Rang customer care who said I requested the change but there’s absolutely no notes on my Account so can’t tell me anything. Could anyone who availed of this offer let me know what happened with them when they switched as I can’t call him and not too sure what’s happening or if it has anything to do with this offer.

https://www.three.ie/business/special-offers.html#save-big

as per this link, the offer is available without referral code for 12 months.

does referral code give you for than more 12 months?

can we reach out to customer care directly if its same offer with dylan?

update:

i reached out to cc. he took my email and sent me email asking for documentation details. the offer is 15 ex vat for 12 months.

PM me and I'll give you his email

I'll send you his email if you want to PM me.

i contacted customer care…on their freephone number. padraig from customer care sent me an email after the call requesting for documentation. so it looks fairly simple if you are new customer to get this 15 euro offer

Thanks I’ve emailed him this am but got no reply yet, I’ve been put on as a PAYG customer so have no credit and can’t call him, I was a bill pay sim only customer for 12 years. When everyone else switched was the transfer seamless or did you have no service for a day or two?

• Advertisement

I tried getting the €15 deal, got the phone call asking for documents and then asked for more documents as my other documents were to old and also said he couldn't get into my account. Over a month later I contacted cc by chat and told them what happened and they put me on a deal €15 a month. They couldn't tell me what happened my documents they sent in as they were not on my file.

Advertisement