Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut Megathread.

Options
1214215216217218220»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭beachhead

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redmond08

I was hoping this wouldn't be the case. How long from the date you used the switcher did you then contact them & ask what was the hold up? Did they transfer over your balance or did you do that manually?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redmond08

I was hoping this wouldn't be the case. How long from the date you used the switcher did you then contact them & ask what was the hold up? Did they transfer over your balance or did you do that manually?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭00sully

They botched it so bad I just manually fixed it all. Would recommend doing this all yourself instead of letting them near it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Re the switching service, I didn't bother and to move our joint account over with direct debits and mortgage payment was simple enough.

Ran the old and new Revolut account for about 2 weeks and once all DDs had gone out, closed the old account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Received an email that cashback will be gone from the 16th September for metal customers.

Also smart delay lounge access gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Not to worry they will increase the plan prices in October to reflect the changes in what they have taken away to make sure you are paying more for less.

I got the same email. The only positive note is they don't appear to have messed with the travel insurance, or not that I have seen like they did in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭ooter

The bank card I had linked to my revolut account expired the other day so I had to add the details of my new card, since I done it if I try to load money it tells me it will take 1-2 days. Up to now it was always instant transfer, does anyone know how I fix this please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭Cork2021

hi is anyone using the pay later function with Revolut? I signed up to it and seeing how people have got on with it? Similar to Klarna I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Sounds like it’s going through as a regular SEPA transfer or their “easy bank transfer” because card payments or payments through Apple/Google pay should be instant. Double check your top up method.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Gooser14

That looks like it is doing an account transfer rather than a card Top-up. When you select Add Money the source will be shown. Make sure it is your card details that is showing. If not select the change button to select your card as the top-up source.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Have you added the new card to Google Pay? Do that and use Google Pay as your top up method and it should be instant

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Thanks for the replies folks I'll try them later.

It was set for "easy account transfer."

Changed it to the new card number and it's working now.

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement