Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options
1578357845785578657875789»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Another of Joe's mates. Death, Glasnevin, scammers - today is like Christmas for Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭shearforce

Joe deffo has a plot bought in Glasnevin cemetry. No doubt about it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,288 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Joe considers himself very well educated. Well you're not, I thought that was common knowledge about Daniel O'Connell's heart.

Bought?? Fat chance!

It will be Joe's last freebie!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

"…I left my heart in Rome…"

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement

This lad is on to flog his whiskey

• Registered Users Posts: 39,489 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

A casket of crap today.

Mind yer fingerprints.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭mountain

will Kevin ever get to grips with Duffy?
    today’s show is primarily topics that Duffy came up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Grand, Joe, run down the clock with the quote nobody asked for, you absolute fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

howya Joe, reading the thread

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

the Grim Realer gives a suitable outro

Going by Joe's behaviour in the last year and the way he blatantly has free reign on the subjects, it looks like it was made clear to all parties involved that Joe's contract is air-tight until June 2025.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,519 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

honestly, why no mention of Coolock ? Surely that is what the majority of the 'caller driven show' should have been about

Because that would require Joe to actually moderate and encourage conversation outside of his own interests.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Thrown out as a sop so Duffy can pretend to be a man of de people. But when push comes to shove, left in the background.

don’t forget NK has his big rubber hands in the cake mix, distributing the fough. Never underestimate the man. He had KT shut up for month so as not to outshine Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Should certainly have his researchers stripped from him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Tow

Who was todays producer?

Answer: Sian O'Gorman

Post edited by Tow at

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Tow

A topic Joe will not be covering, even though it is related to today's show. Justice Nolan presiding, so a slap at the wrist before he can continue his asylum here.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2024/0716/1460228-sex-assault-case/

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭avfc1874

100% There was no chance Joe was going to have anyone on who had been pepper sprayed yesterday,

He threw that out as a taunt and a threat to management,

He was always going to have his buddy on to promote his book for most of the show,

And that bit at the start where he said we'll be talking about this for 15 mins that was just to keep management sweating , thinking he was going to have someone on from coolock.

I reckon Joe's funny Friday jolly was cancelled and this is him being vindictive to get his own way

• Advertisement

you could be right. Anybody who had been pepper sprayed here or UK would most likely have been causing serious trouble. Only someone who had been pepper sprayed by a less than democratic regime would have had a leg to stand on in Joe’s eyes, and not too many of those listeners on tap. Joe would fillet whackers who claimed to be defending Oireland against de invasion, but it would be entertaining to have such a cawlur suggest dat Clontarf host a load of asylum seekers. Dat could be Gold.

looking at X/Twitter it’s getting scary, the rabble rousing to “go to war with the invaders”. Ignoring the elephant in the room is not going to help, it’s something that really needs a good airing, but hosting that conversation would be very hard work.

re Passport control, returning from Bristol last week I had my passport scanned at Dublin Airport (T1) when formally they took a Quick Look and waved me on. Also coming from UK, so I wasn’t obliged to show a passport, eg if I flew with Aer Lingus. Maybe it’s a new policy 🤔

Advertisement