Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,376 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home time, off later back in tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@thomil congratulations on the new role, best of luck to you.

I use the AeroWeather APP for specific area weather reports, and WINDY for radar / satellite / wind / prognostic etc data.

These days we are also being told to use the IATA Turbulence Aware site to keep people from hitting their heads :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is that a screenshot from Aero weather?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,056 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Another grey morning...is there no end 😞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside at work, working away…

It is lovely out today down here though!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

A couple selected from another thread that completely represent 2024 to me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed feeling a bit sad, my twin 3 year old nephews were here for the last 3 weeks with their mam and dad and they went home to Canada yesterday, I'm gonna miss them, such sweet little boys, so much fun 😄. Cheeky little fellas at times as well but some of innocent questions they would ask you would melt your heart 😄.

• Advertisement

Meeting a friend, always bittersweet, she is my best friend's wife.. Hard to believe it's nearly a year since he died.. I promised to look after them..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching telly out of boredom . I been having ’disco naps’ all day . Just a half hour here and there . Almost wordle time which I should wait until tomorrow to do as I’ve gone to shift on it lately . The pain killers are pretty good though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Currently sitting abroad in 28 degrees sunshine 😎

And to top it off I'll be flying to Greece tomorrow for some 35 degree sunshine by the beach 😎😎

Don't let the Irish summer get you down, Chase the sun.

I have the sun everyday, 36 degrees right, but it’s the humidity that kills me.
    sitting on the balcony having a Nespresso, needless to say my fearless dog went back to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm sitting here on my bed, working from home. I've always had a good memory for dates, but I just looked at today's date, and realised that my first proper girlfriend is 50 today. I can't believe that she's such an aul wan!! 😂

We did split about 30 years ago, but still…50? 👵 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Where are you that it's humid? Would the air all along the Mediterranean be very humid? I was always under the impression that Ireland's air is very humid.

I’m beside the Red Sea so it gets humid, but this chart is for CORFU which is very similar.

Hot and dry is much easier to deal with.

Warm and cloudy today. Summer !!

Having a coffee out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,191 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Yeah baby!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Like the rest of us, you haven’t aged a day! When I visit my home town I think I recognise someone only to realise they are the son or daughter who resembles their parent. Then I remember I’m old.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Night owl gal

at my desk, eating pizza

All recovered from my injuries thank god. You wouldn't know it happened to me if you looked at me. Have a tiny scar on my lip but its barely noticeable

I brought an old printer back to life. Go me! However my printouts have words cut out or bits missing. Tried cleaning heads on the printer etc. Do I keep doing that until it comes back to normal?

Having a microwave meal, unusual for me at this stage so almost a treat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭ottolwinner

can never get microwave food to be the right temp. Too hot or too cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Lying in bed listening to the heavy rainfall.

I'm usually reading so it's a quick stir and forgotten about for 5 minutes

Now this is what I call real humidity :)

Change in plans so I'm back hone again, BLUE has a appointment with a mobile groomer this afternoon. Will be interesting to see how he reacts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

That was the joke. I'm (still) over a year older than her. 😄

• Advertisement

Its humid here too. Not a bit of breeze either

Advertisement