Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2025 Irish Gigs (Confirmed & Rumoured Events)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭Jaffa3000

Being top of the singles charts means you’re a big artist

• Registered Users Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Currently the fifth highest monthly listeners on Spotify with 86m. She's not my thing but there's no doubting that she's enormous right now and could/will sell out the 3Arena multiple times over.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

You have officially gone from begrudger to old, this will sell out in minutes.

What time period are you from where a gorgeous girl with pop bobs didn't exist? The 1400s?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭Zardoz

• Advertisement

You do nothing but shite on music you don't listen to, claiming it won't sell out, then when it does claiming they've held back tickets, then claiming cronyism, I've never actually seen you post about a show you've gone too.

it's okay to be out of touch, I am, just accept it and listen to stuff you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭Zardoz

You seem to go out of your way to antagonise other posters, it seems to be a recurring issue with you.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned before that Sabrina Carpenter was a decent artist and should be more popular that she was last year, I'm a bit surprised to see that she has blown up this much so quickly.

I'm usually pretty accurate with what I post about, yes there was cronyism, Dublin released no extra standing tickets for Taylor Swift, Fanirish mentioned the tickets were backdoored. The only city in Europe to not release any extra standing. Dublin also had the smallest production hold releases.

"Those seats aren't side view or rear view, they're no view....."

They sold them in every other city on the tour. Dont shite on what seats people will buy.

I go to plenty of shows.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned before that Sabrina Carpenter was a decent artist and should be more popular that she was last year, I'm a bit surprised to see that she has blown up this much so quickly

Then you need to pay attention.

I'm usually pretty accurate with what I post about, yes there was cronyism, Dublin released no extra standing tickets for Taylor Swift, Fanirish mentioned the tickets were backdoored. The only city in Europe to not release any extra standing. Dublin also had the smallest production hold releases

Unlike you, I was there, standing was full capacity, unless you wanted them to oversell so you could be right on the internet.

Those seats aren't side view or rear view, they're no view....."

They sold them in every other city on the tour. Dont shite on what seats people will buy.

Every city except the multiple ones they didn't. This is awkward, must be EU wide cronyism..….

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Could the 3Arena announcement also be Chappel Roan?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,396 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

her setlists at the moment go between 6-11 songs …
    including a cover or two …..

You can sell anything nowadays ………………………………… 🙄

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭Fanirish

nah it’s Sabrina.
    I don’t think Chappell will be announcing arena tour just yet even though she could sell arenas out.
    Would say she will do outdoor shows/festivals in europe next year before arenas with a new album in a year or two.

You can’t just throw a new artist into an arena tour and hope it works out. Managers/artists are smarter now about it, need to build up artist like what they did with Olivia Rodrigo, 5000 ish cap shows on first album tour, then arena on second album.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

To be fair, at a quick glance they appear to all be either festival slots or slots supporting Taylor Swift so 6-11 songs isn't unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Ah lads. Fighting over Sabrina Carpenter. We used to fight over proper bands. We're better than this....

Advertisement