Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

its4women

• 19-07-2024 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭

this company are a total disgrace for the way they treated my wife today

short story she took out a new policy with them recently in fairness price was quite good

she payed them on the 10th july policy to start 20th july

they requested my driving license back and front as well as my wifes which was sent to them 10th july

however in the process of applying my wife entered my dob as 69 instead of 59

today as everything was been finalised she was advised my license did not correspond with the original paperwork

all they had to do was change my dob from 69 t 59 and she was told this would cost an extra 69.95 as her insurance is up this mid night she had no other choice only pay

they may have got a new customer this year but that is all they will her for

also they have no contact number where you can do things the old fashioned way and speak to somebody

what a fekin joke

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Who do you think was the cause of your poor experience with the company?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭User567363

Thats a pity, hopefully it is still a slight saving on other providers

I dont work there but it might be more complicated then deleting the 6 and pressing 5

Maybe they have a paperwork side has to be cancelled, shredded and started again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭kowloonkev

This is how cheap companies make their money I'm afraid. I'm sure there must be companies out there you can call but they'll be more expensive. It sucks for sure but those are the options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Deeec

I was insured with them for 1 year aswell. Absolute nightmare crowd to deal with. You can only communicate with them online as they take no calls. Also they seem to employ complete idiots. My query always got to a certain stage in the process and then was closed with no answer to my query at all. I would then have to start the process again for the same to happen again. This was just a basic query. I wouldn't like to have to log a claim with them..

My advice is if your wife can get out of the deal now and move insurance companies she should. I couldn't wait to get away from them - better off paying extra to be insured by a proper insurer who can run their business properly and actually can answer phone queries.

Well it would have affected the quote wouldn't it if your man is ten years older? I mean I'm guessing he's an added driver since they're asking for the DOB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭jimf

your man is me her husband and ive never heard of age been an issue unless your talking younger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭deandean

I am in my 4th year with its4women. I had one claim a couple of years back where a truck backed into me. It was sorted OK and I am happy about how they handed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭gipi

I've been with them for 4 or 5 years now, they are by far the cheapest deal for me.

Had a windscreen claim a few years ago, and it was very straightforward to sort out.

I know it's you. I'd be certain it's taken into account otherwise they wouldn't ask. But yeah maybe it's just an "admin charge" because it's their right as an insurance company to ride you

Advertisement