Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

1899091929395»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

Can't post more often I'm afraid. No bonus photos of pomchis either ( whatever it is). The picture you've replied to is picture of Xena in same position of Victoria's picture I've posted good while ago. Just to keep you up to speed. Victoria and Xena are sisters. Victoria is with us since she was a puppy, Xena was adopted at 9 months old and we still have Majda. Our old black lab girl.

?? Am I actually being vetted after posting here for a good while, as in years? I've posted Majda's pics here after her pyometra surgery.. You are more than welcome to find them. It was my first pics posted here.

Edit: If I somehow misunderstood your post, apologies.

Post edited by xhomelezz on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Edited, my photo should appear ok now. Unfortunately the vanilla hosting of this site has been a disaster in a lot of ways, confusing and even inaccessible at times. Unlikely that you are being vetted as it were

Think I just misunderstood your original answer. Since there were some questionable pics here, I thought I'm being tested. Big apologies..

Mods: Can you take my stupid wall of text down please. And apologies to Gremlinertia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

@xhomelezz, PomChi's are pomeranian/chihuahua mixes.

Such a great pic, @Gremlinertia, thanks for sharing it. PomChi's have to be one of the cutest and probably snappiest breeds ever :D (this coming from a former PomSpitz mom) :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jess is my friend's dog, she is as placid as hell, almost greyhound levels of lazy, no snaps and maybe a monthly bark - absolute polar opposite of what you'd expect

It certainly wasn't my brightest day yesterday...

I'll be at this whole day today 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

That is awesome, I bet Jess is pure dote! Your pic made me sigh for my little one who has been gone awhile.

lol, the only greyhound I know is so excitable - her tail wags her whole body! Dogs are the absolute best.

(sorry for going off-topic)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,328 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I love that photo.

Edit just red the title of the thread and I'm not supposed to quote pics. Darn !

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sandy…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

More long paws of Polly

(yes, dirty window)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sandy…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,273 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

The old man.

The nutcase!

Xena, awful quality picture, I know😁.

She was booked for spaying, but decided to go in heat instead, so she's super friendly. When I tell her the chair is only mine, she comes to explain how wrong I'm.... 😁

Vic, half asleep and half alerted.

Edit: That ant bait under the bed, that's the only safe place to put it. All the girls, for some reason, never go investigate interesting new things there.

The three of them..

Scooby had a play date with cousin Arlo!

Started off ok…

It was all smiles afterwards! :p

Second photo is soooooo good

Lol here's another in that sequence. He actually pinned him by the ears for a second.

This is them playing BTW. You'd think it was a fight till death! :D

In the middle of moving.,.

I think about banning tables here 😁

Tons of wine berries here, anyone have a good recipe for wine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Hey can you remind me which one is which, @xhomelezz ? I know on the other thread you said they were (all?) "RR/BC cross" which I suppose is Rhodesian Ridgeback and Border Collie but you didn't say.

One of them looks really like my Lola (the face in particular, the photo on the outdoor bed showing the side of the face - not allowed to quote pics so I can't post it up).

If it's the same dog as I think then in other pics the tail is different, much bushier. But then they aren't the same mix of breeds.

Ours only has a little bit of Border Collie in her, we're not sure how much. Mostly Smooth collie and 50% a Portuguese shepherding breed called Cao da Serra de Aires:

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls@UNSRVAW "Very concerned about these statements by the IOC at Paris2024 There are multiple international treaties and national constitutions that specifically refer to#women and their fundamental rights to equality and non-discrimination, so the world has a pretty good idea of what women -and men for that matter- are. Also, how can one assess whether fairness and justice has been reached if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

• Advertisement

Two young girls are the RR/BC cross and the old one is black lab.

Edit: sorry yes it's Rhodesian Ridgeback Border collie mix.

One of them looks really like my Lola (the face in particular, the photo on the outdoor bed showing the side of the face - not allowed to quote pics so I can't post it up).

That's Victoria, the one I have since a pup. Both girls, Victoria particularly shows a good bit of German shorthaired pointer in her look I'd say.

Post some better pics if you can, I'm always interested, believe it's not only me here, to see others doggies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

Peek a boo.. she loves disappearing under throws & cushions.

Xena on her Sunday morning walk.

Advertisement