Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare GAA Discussion - 2024 All Ireland Hurling Champions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,728 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Is that normal, i didn't think there would be any returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 levelcenter

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

Don’t think this is true. As far as I know the counties get the same allocation and it’s up to themselves how they distribute them. Cork have far more clubs so they’re spread more thinly.
    I don’t know the exact numbers but whatever a club gets in Clare, the equivalent club in Cork might only get half that amount of tickets to spread amongst their members. I’m open to correction on all this but that’s my understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭supernova5

Anyone willing to do a swap,? I will have an upper hogan and wouldn't mind a hill 16/nally terrace

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

Competing counties get the same. As you said, it's a tougher job in cork for the ordinary club member as there are a lot more clubs to be looked after.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭oppiuy

What section row is the Hogan one. I have a nally

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Niallers87

I have a nally and can switch for a hogan, what section is the hogan in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭fire_man

Would it be easy to swap tickets above,have two for lower Davin but not together and I'm bringing a child.

• Advertisement

How old is the child.. terrace can be hard to see if small and can be boisterous. Happy to help if I can

12. I have a 316 & 320 in Davin so happy to swap either one.

You just need 1 nally is it

No just looking for sawp my Davin ticket in 316 or 320.Need two in same area.

Thats a tricky one

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭limerickabroad

In this situation, just head in to the Davin with the two tickets, and have a word with the people sitting next to the child or yourself - one of them will likely be happy to swap seats with you (especially if you offer them a better view). I was happy enough to accommodate someone in that scenario at the final in 2021

Thanks ya was going to do that,happy enough to hand over the better ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Seadin

Quit sending me private messages and hurling abuse at me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭dohboy

Are there any Clare pubs in Dublin?

Safe travels tomorrow everyone. I finally got a ticket. Nally and was looking for a swap then got the fear of being scammed out of it.. ivea good feeling about tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭moby2101

Limerick fan here, Im going to copy and paste this and post in both Clare and Cork hurling threads.

Looking forward to a cracking Final tomorrow.

Obviously Im gutted that Limerick is not there, we have been blessed with great days over the last 6 years.
    It felt like a death in the parish this past 2 weeks without the build up and anticipation of the Final. 
    This time last year and 2022 and 2021 I was in Searsons with family and friends sinking a few pints and soaking up the atmosphere, this is what its all about.
    Enjoy it guys, breath it all in ….

Best of luck to both Teams and supporters, two great teams and great supporters on both sides
    We (Limerick) look forward to welcoming the new All Ireland Champions to the Gaelic Grounds in 2025.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Reading the cork thread is there any point of us showing up tomorrow at all. They were decent in the semi final but Limerick missed so many chances to blow them away in the first half. They must be the most arrogant supporters out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

Cork had a goal disallowed and Hayes could have had another one too. The first half was 50/50. Anyone who knows anything about hurling believes it will be very close.

Whoever takes their goal chances will probably win but then again everyone thought Cork would need at least 3 goals to beat Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

Best of luck tomorrow folks. It'd be some craic to see neighbours winning Liam & Sam. Shane O'Donnell deserves another Celtic Cross too.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭17togo

On holidays in Spain... Didn't plan that well! The pub I found to watch it in is run by a few cork scoundrels so severely outnumbered here! 😀 It'll make it all the sweeter when we do win though!

Hope it's a classic and we come out on top obviously! Although I'd take a **** scrappy win too!

Enjoy the day all, and safe travels!

Up the banner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Seadin

Congratulations Clare. Great game. Tough one to lose but fully deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Happyhouse22

unreal. Class.

didn’t get tickets but in Dublin. Where to head for the celebrations?

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭supernova5

Glory glory Banner,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,293 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Congratulations to Clare but especially to @windy shepard henderson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭King Power Fox

Well done. Serious guts in the end. Thought ye left it after ye in normal time. Some awful misses at crucial times - couldn't stretch lead out to 4 or 5 and gave away bad fouls.

Advertisement