Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] More Japanese Arcade Machines, CRTs, PCBs, etc.

Options
  • 04-06-2024 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Arcade Cabinets & PCBs
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection from Limerick\Delivery\Meetup
    PRICE: Various prices listed below
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash\Bank Transfer

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying their purchases from the previous thread, managed to shift 5 or so cabinets here and elsewhere all to Ireland which is great. As a result of circumstances (outside of my control) external to myself I've ended up taking back a bunch of cabinets, spare parts, etc. and am looking to make some space and pass on some deals if possible. Have built up a vast collection of parts from helping with repairs all around the country and I know I won't use a lot of these again.

#1 Virtua Fighter 5 - €1100 (Price drop from previous)

Reluctant sale, nice cabinet in a rarer Sega Lingbergh upright type candy. Fully working, board not original has nice PC in it, plays like original, but can also have other games too if you want to make it a multi. I bought a marquee for it too which I can throw in.

#2 (Non Japanese) Centipede - Atari Ireland €900

This cost me a lot of money, it needs a lot of work and I don't have the time. Atari Ireland Centipede's are very rare, unlinkely I'll see one any time soon. It was actually imported from the states by me, it has a bit of a story, it has a CRT in it maybe missing chassis, I'll throw in a free CRT TV that is working that should fit (or be made fit more or less). Wood work needs addressing/ filler in places, coin door needs addressing, I believe I have a new CP overlay for it so will include that if I find it. Needs PCB and probably a modern PSU. Could probably do with new side art, track ball, nice for anyone looking for a project. Missing back door. Nice aspects to it but it is expensive for it's condition, am already taking a loss on it + throwing in free stuff.

#3 Large Arcade CRTs

I have over 50+ spare arcade CRTs, come to think about it I will need quite a few spares for the next project down the line and repairs that I do elsewhere but not quite this many so looking to trim down the collection. 25" and 29" CRTs, working, various models mostly Toei, Makvision, etc. Not bad monitors, mixture of high res and tri-sync, mostly burn free, €170 each collected, working. If you want exact models comment below.

Also more expensive rarer Nanao CRTs (MS8 and MS9), Toshiba and Sanwa CRTs, possibly Hantarex/Intervideo too, comment below if any interest and I'll add exact model numbers and prices. Smaller sizes available too. I can't really ship these unless in bulk.

#4 Namco 246 Arcade PCB - Battle Gear 3 (3 available)

Working Battle Gear 3 Namco 246. €150 each. Rare working, can fairly easily swap HDD/Dongle to get it to work other 246 games (and even some 256 I believe like Time Crisis 4). I also have LOADs of parts i.e. I/O, FFB PCBs, etc from Battle Gears almost all fully working if anyone needs them.

#5 Track & Field PCB €175
    I bought one a year or so ago for a project that I've never finished and won't for the foreseeable future. Really nice looking and working, I believe recapped recently.

#6 Sega Hikaru PCBs

Will do a deal on these PCBs, €700, collected if possible all together for 2 PCBs, one fully working, one turns off/ resets after a while, may be PSU may be worse but considering the usual prices of these it's a deal, up there with the rarest Sega PCBs.

#7 Sammy Atomiswave PCB incl Ranger Mission Cart €120

#8 Namco System 22 - Tokyo Wars

Genuinely untested, have been told they're working but honestly can't confirm or deny, take the 2 of them for €195, surely make one good out of the two worst case scenario. Both are full stack in cage.

I may also be listing one or two candy cabinets/ Naomi's shortly once I have more room to work on them. Will have a look tomorrow to see if anything else is ready to list.

Thanks again, if anyone needs more information just reach out, they will be listed elsewhere in a few days if no sales. Will be tempted to list one or two more cabinets if I can't shift these soon as am tight for space.

Comments

Advertisement