Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Criminal Minds *Spoilers*

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭Woodcutting

You're right I misread it. Reid would be better than jj, she is most annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,233 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Apparently Mantegna (Rossi) let slip he looks forward to working with everyone again next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,972 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The first 3 episodes dropped on Disney + here and new episodes will drop every Thursday now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm enjoying the new season. Episode 3 was a bit filler-y, but a decent story.

The end of episode 3 was a bit silly, and will probably be resolved completely by the end of 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Still enjoying this, liking the multi episode/season story thread, the original series started going down the route of solving everything in the last 5 minutes but I kinda hope they finish the story this season and not start to drag it out and start with something new next season. One of the great things about 24 was it's season long story arc then move on.

Some of the antagonists did fail away in later years into just villain of the week territory.

Billy Flynn (Tim Curry) S5 finale/S6 premiere, was legit someone who belonged in a slasher horror movie.

Well hey - Spencer Reid desk name badge very much in shot…hmmm…

Are they saying coming back, we need you, the fans want you…please!

(maybe I just never noticed it before tho)

With what Prentiss, JJ and Rossi are all going through I'm surprised that I'm really finding it annoying theres no Hotch.

Scratch is long gone, Jack would be way older now. At this point I find it very hard to think Garcia (or anyone) or even Hotch himself hasn't reconnected to the team, saw the clusterfùck and returned ASAP. Considering he essentially mentored both JJ and Prentiss as profilers plus his genuine friendship with Rossi its becoming quite annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

As a ruckus on set got Thomas Gibson fired and written out into witness protection I doubt they'd have him back. He obviously had some "anger management" issues and doesn't seem to have done much TV or film work since he got the elbow. I suppose there's a possibility that MGG might show up one day as he was mentioned as being "on sabbatical" by Prentiss in a recent episode.

Perhaps the budget won't stretch to bringing anyone else back, who knows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

a second physical altercation got him fired

Having got a pass first time , they would be seriously exposed , to forgive again

pity great actor , but physical violence is never acceptable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not sure I love how it all ended. Kind of got a bit convoluted in the last few episodes. I think we have more Voit next season too, despite the ending.

Was all a bit nicely tied up with a bow on top - like the latter season of the original series where they managed to solve everything in the last 5 mins

Advertisement