Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 Applicants - Merit List

Options
1798081828385»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mm1988

oh wow that’s long.. where you living abroad or anything? I’m sure you are buzzing now tho that’s a long wait for vetting!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Newsoph3

I got the call for September too 🥳

My merit number is 310-340 (somewhere along that range as I can’t fully remember)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Unknown117

Congrats all getting the call! Hopefully a few more go out this week

amazing well done, you where the one who had the vetting interview? What was that like?

• Advertisement

Yes that was me, it was grand.. nothing to worry about really. She just said she wanted to check I was honest and transparent.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭lifter123

I’ve mt medical in few weeks , reading these comments I thought I maybe woulda been October class , but looks like I’ll be towards the new year now :( seems like ages away

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sb1991

@PSNI2024 Did you email or call vetting to find out what was going on?

that’s great to hear. All the best 🎉

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Beanz987

hey,

Got the call today for September intake and just curious as to what others bought for starting? I remember reading about taking a duffel bag etc, any other tips on what to take?

Also does pay start at the end of September or will there be month without pay?

thanks 🙃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Anonymous4321

2020 campaign is now fully exhausted.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Starsky1

good spot !
    wonder what the latest stats are on the 2021 campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Anonymous4321

Id imagine it will update soon as there has been confirmed invitations to start in September & October.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Si_zx10r

roughly how long was it between your pca and medical date mate?

Is there expected to be further calls for September and October courses is anyone aware?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Messe567

varies - email recruitment if you’re waiting longer than I few weeks

varies - email recruitment if you’re waiting longer than a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Si_zx10r

I am just looking a rough idea, how many weeks does the medical take place after pca. I have type 2 which I having been working to reverse but with pca in August, I don't know if I will be sorted before medical. I was hoping to get my bloods done before the medical basically.

as I said, there is no exact timeframe, however, you can request another date if it doesn’t suit. Simply explain your circumstances

I did my pca middle of June , and my medical date is start of August , so it really does depend tbh

• Advertisement

but if you do need longer for medical just gather up all the evidence you have there are really strict on certain things for for the medical

i know people who did pca same day as me but have there medical end of July as they were maybe like 20-30 ahead of me in merit list so really does depend

what do you mean reverse your diabetes ? To mean regulate your bloods ?do they think diabetes js to much of a risk for work?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 weesmurf33

Where does it say 2020 campaign has been exhausted?

it off the website there no more 2020 campaign stats or info

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kelsogi

Those who have been offered Oct dates where abouts on the Merit list are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kelsogi

Those who have been offered Oct dates where abouts on the Merit list are you?

Are there going to be more offers for October are we aware?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Starsky1

are all the calls finished for sep/Oct does anyone know?

• Advertisement
Advertisement