Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

38kWh Ioniq

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

My only problem with the ioniq 38 will be what to replace it with when the time comes, great ev.

BTW does anyone know how to clear a tire pressure fault? I've tried driving after inflating the tire but it doesn't auto clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭zg3409

Minimum 36psi and drive it. You can see each tyre pressure in the steering wheel menu to check which is the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Didn't know it was 36, only put 34 on it and it's holding at that.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Got my car serviced the week before last in Limerick, they did the battery coolant etc so that was all fine. They mentioned that one of the underside covers was damaged and need to be replaced as the battery connections were not fully covered.

They said as it was a quick job they'd replace it for the cost of the part which is €300 + vat.

Possibly could try find a second hand one and get it replaced locally but we decided we'd save the hassle and just get it done.

So it's booked in for this week, but one of the triangle things beside the rear driver side door handles popped off when I opened the door this evening so I might push out getting the underside thing done til they have the part ready for this.

I'll be pushing for a warranty replacement on the handle, there is no damage on the outside of the handle so I'm not sure what caused it.

There is also plenty of examples of it happening online to others so it's not like it's not a known issue

https://www.ioniqforum.com/threads/broken-rear-door-handle.33342/page-2?nested_view=1&sortby=oldest

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,267 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I had one of the door handles replaced under warranty on the 28kwh so hopefully you should be fine.

• Advertisement

If they won't play ball on the handle EV breakers in Newry have a hybrid ioniq so you may get the parts cheap from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭deepimpact

I don’t suppose you have a link to that hybrid?

I’m mobile at the moment and the site is a pain to search on the phone. All I can see is EVs and 5s.

You probably need to ring to confirm.

You can search the site for words, someone said they had an ioniq hybrid.

https://www.evbreakers.com/stock?s=Ioniq+handle

Advertisement