Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional Papers

• 22-07-2024 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Does anyone know anywhere you can buy a copy of local county papers (specifically the Clare Champion). Based in Lucan but happy to drive somewhere. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭galvo_clare

Easons will have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cicks

Thanks, I tried Easons in Liffey Valley and they didn't have them. If you have seen them in any other branch, please let me know

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Try Tuthills in Clondalkin.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Easons - the main branch in the city centre also might have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭galvo_clare

The main branch in Abbey St will have them but not before Friday. You can buy an electronic version at epaper.clarechampion.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭halfpastneverr

Tuthills in Mill Centre or Clondalkin Village be worth a try. They still stocked my Granda's Donegal Democrat paper up til 2022 when he passed. Failing that, the big Eason's in Dundrum or O'Connell Street would have it.

Advertisement