Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon/Half Marathon Transfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lagombi

I hope this is the right place to ask this, having trouble finding an answer to this online.

A friend has offered to transfer his 2024 marathon entry to me because he can't run it this year. He wants to run it in 2025 but we're not sure if priority entry will be offered to me or him within the 3 day window afterwards in this scenario.

I imagine if it's offered to me I could just take it and transfer it back to him next year, but he's a little wary of losing out on next year by transferring this year to me, if anyone knows the answer? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cbrenn

I am also looking to get a transfer for the full marathon, if anyone is looking to transfer, please let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭Rossi7

Most likely this preference will be scrapped next year and switching to Good For Age.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DavidSSFRunner

Im looking for a Half Marathon ticket. I will pay you 10 euro extra. Message me. Cheers, David

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Dano650

Might sound like a stupid question but if I am transferring an entry to someone else will I look to get reimbursed from this person or will I get reimbursed from eventmaster?

• Advertisement

You'll have to arrange that yourself, so I'd ask for payment before transferring.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Dano650

Cheers for the reply. I have arrange with the other person to transfer the money to me

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ingo23

Hi,

I have a Dublin Marathon 2024 ticketbut I'm not able to run this year. If anyone is looking for a transfer please private message me and will be first come first serve.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 86eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ingo23

Transfer taken - if it falls through I'll post again.

• Advertisement

Numbers generaly go to who first requests them in the thread.

Be wary of offering your number to users with just one post to their name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Still looking for transfer too

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DavidSSFRunner

Anyone looking to sell a half marathon ticket? I need one and willing to pay an extra tenner. Regards, David. Message me.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭JoeCole26

Looking for a half and a full marathon entry. Willing to pay €20 extra for half and face value for the full marathon transfer. Ran Dublin last year but didn’t take up the option to run again until i knew how I would be fixed but will have time so would love an entry.

Quick, easy transfer guaranteed. No messing about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Go into your account on Eventmaster, find your marathon entry, click on "transfer" and put in the email address and name of the person you are transferring to, they will be contacted by email to accept the transfer. The onus is on you to get the payment from the other person and they will be charged either 20 or 30 euro for the pleasure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭potsy11

Looking for a half marathon entry please.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 appeysappey

hello, I am looking for a half marathon transfer if there's one going. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EthanWales98

Hi all,

Also looking for 1 Dublin half marathon ticket if anyone was looking to sell.

Thanks and good luck all,

Ethan

• Registered Users Posts: 1 _aneta_1

Looking for one half marathon ticket too. Please let me know if you happen to have one to transfer.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Hi all, looking for a full marathon transfer if there are any going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Looking for a full marathon transfer if anyone needs to offload one

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LucasM

Hey everyone, I'm in dire need of two tickets for the Half marathon (or even one to get me halfway there). My dad is flying over all the way from Finland to run it with me but I missed signing us up in time… Please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cull

Trying to transfer my marathon ticket as it clashes with an important hurling game. PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3 superwings

Cull, I can't DM you for some reason. I think its because I just joined. I would love to grab that ticket, if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Jmcmen

Would take a Half if one is going spare

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Conor Berbatov

Also looking for a half marathon transfer if anyone has one going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Those all looking for Dublin HALF marathon entries - there's a half marathon on the same day in Athlone. Just off the motorway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gillily

Hi all! I’m looking for a full marathon transfer of any available. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RyanJx

Hi,

I have a full marathon ticket to transfer if you want to purchase it just drop me a dm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 cao101

Hi, I have a half marathon ticket if anyone would like a transfer? DM please. Thanks

Advertisement