Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK state pension

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Heiser

Ive to pay the last 12 years worth of contributions, I was going to pay through my Bank of Ireland account but as they would be a new payee I'm limited to sending them only €1000. Has anyone sent their payment through Revolut?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Heiser

If it's ok to pay through Revolut it might be better to sign up for their Plus plan, for a yearly €48 you get free currency exchange up to €3k.

Depending on how much you need to send, most of that could be made back in the savings on fees in sending sterling to the HRMC account, plus then you get the other Revolut Plus benefits.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rob_satellites

Is that not only on the app. If you physically go down to a branch then you can send as much as you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Peckham

That limit is lifted after a few days. 2 days, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I used Revolut. I have a £ Revolut account from when I was in the UK. You can open one easily. Then just transfer over every month up to the free limit and pay the lump once you've enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement