Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2024 **No Ticket Sales / Requests** - Waiting in line, terrible time, over familiar

Options
1181182183184185187»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Gary_dunne

Would I just be better off with a wheelbarrow with a pneumatic wheel? The cost of the trolleys with them are far too much for something that'll be used only a few times ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

trolleys can be collapsed and stored in tent, wheel barrows cannot and are more of a pain in the hole to get into the car where as trolley just goes in the boot or behind one of the passenger seats.

they're handy to have, mine (pictured in post #1 in the thread) is heading into year 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

I've just put two family camping weekend tickets on Toutless if anyone is looking (linked to Ticketmaster)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

They wouldn't let us in with cans on Thursday night last year. Which i thought was pretty stingy.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Gary_dunne

Cheers and sorry I completely forgot about your brilliant FAQ post which addressed my query!

Managed to get another €50 amazon voucher through Etihad miles program so it's essentially going to be free, no brainer really and I'll report on it when it inevitably breaks half way from the car 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Davysulls86

Something that the Mrs asked me last night, what's the deal with the deposit return scheme on cans?

Can't imagine Aldi bringing down a machine.

A charity like Barnados could make an absolute killing by doing campsite collections.

I'm in Eco so the empties will be going into the correct bin regardless, but I'd rather the 15c per can went to a worthy cause over the coffers of EP.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LimboSlice

At Bloom they had large ‘donation’ bins for the return cans - you donated the 15c to a charity - unnamed charity as far as I could tell but still better than just throwing into the regular bin!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Davysulls86

The only problem at EP is the "unnamed charity" is Melvin Benn's Christmas Shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Fanirish

kodaline are getting all the cans from the festival site in lieu of cash payment for sub headlining the main stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Kodaline. In 2024. Jesus wept don't remind me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement