Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I think it's pretty obvious that Joe wants the body exhumed and he will be there as the remains are being brought out of the crypt rubbing his hands together in anticipation of the bukes and documentary he can profit from the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,362 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

A bit dramatic there caller. Seamus says he won't darken the doors of Galway Cathedral as long as Eamonn Casey is buried there. At least he acknowledges that "you can't blame the building". 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 7,445 ✭✭✭Tow

I don't think he was into hoping on bodies in morgues.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

he had/has a priest nephew who is/was an abuser too. Some dreadful pathological genes &/or influences. .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭squonk

Indeed! That’s exactly the impression I got but he’s not in that league by a long shot. He did stuff for sure but exactly how much “stuff” is still not clear and the motivations of accusers doesn’t seem to clear either. Not a saint by any means but this looks like a lot of clickbait and manufactured anger to me.

• Advertisement

But of course. Would he go down the crypt to give a dig out, so to speak 🤔

I would respectfully disagree with these opinions.

Name and colour of the christened Baby please caller

• Registered Users Posts: 20,573 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

I'm hoping they move onto uninformed views of the US election from even a taxi driver. This is dire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

I must admit I’ve never found the witless taking off and mimicking of Duffy’s unapologetically working class accent to be remotely funny.

• Advertisement

Joe wants to go down to inspect. Already ascertained the stairs will take him safely.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Joe: Can you go down into the Crypt?

First off, you'd think Joe would know already. Surprised he's not been down there before.

Clearly looking for "sight seeing" tips".

Carey Builders are a fine fine fine company based on the 4 lines of text I read about them on the Internet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mountain

don’t you have someone less you should be busily defending?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭archfi

Boring WUM alert

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭squonk

Joe is just pissed off Casey is taking up a hallowed crypt space he could use himself when it’s his turn as tireless working class champion of the people. A modern day Daniel O’Connell so to speak!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,632 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Whacker the counsellor

• Registered Users Posts: 17,362 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I'm sure there's plenty of bad eggs buried in the Vatican City and millions of people still visit there every year.

Or look across The Irish Sea, in Westminster Abbey, there's plenty of criminals buried within its walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,632 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Duffy leading this “campaign” as part of his bid for the Aras. Rubbish talk.

Reminds me the Blessed are the cheesemakers scene from Life of Brian

• Advertisement

Missus there would be no priests left if there is no forgiveness.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,573 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

they are dead missus. if the corpse of bishop casey rose again we would have bigger problems

I’ve no appetite for listening to this, though I appreciate it does affect some people.

Re forgiveness, that has to be sought. None of these people asked for forgiveness because evil is hard-baked into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,535 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

This is shaping up to be another bollix of an afternoon.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

I might getting working on an image of our Joe later, need a bit of lightness. This is Darkness, radio off.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,035 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Electric Picnic Headliners, Ray (D'arcy) and Kodaline ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,035 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

is this wan of youse ???

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

We have an excellent justice system here says the caller without laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 39,535 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Feck dis, rajo on mute.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

Lad talking sense, will not last long.

Advertisement