Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaleidoscope 2023

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

All parking is on grass and was fine. Lots of people, myself included were cooking with gas in full view of the security staff in the campervan area without issue. One thing to note is that you cant leave your car with your caravan, you have to move it to another car park once you've unloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

That's excellent and thank you, was worried about parking in the grass and getting stuck but assuming it's all good.

Great on the gas, means we can cook away and use the gas oven in the camper as well.

Is there anywhere to empty the toilet cassette or best to use the onsite toilets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

there is a chemical toilet but only one and it was a ages away from where i was parked so didnt use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

Will bring 2 cassettes to be safe as I have a spare one.

Advertisement