Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LMS 24/25

Options
  • 24-07-2024 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,219 ✭✭✭✭

Taking entries from all again for this one.

For anyone who wasn't in or following last year, this is a game of maximum 39 entrants (we could potentially start with more and have more than 1 goes in Week 1 if I make a mistake somewhere and take too many registrations but I'll be endeavouring to make sure that doesn't happen). Starting week 1, the person with the lowest score each week is eliminated. The last remaining entrant is the winner (winner takes all, but like last year I'm happy for the last few to chop up the winnings any way they want within reason). If we don't have 39 entrants by week 1, the competition would start in GW2 if 38, 3 if 37 etc.

Tiebreakers for this year are the following:

1. Most goals scored in the Gameweek (captain goals count as 2)
    2. Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek (this is your whole team of 11 and again your captain counts as 2 goals conceded)
    3. Highest overall ranking so far this season

Entry is 10 euro (please only pay 10 euro) and I'm taking payment by Paypal and Revolut only. PM me for details please. Can you ensure when you're making this payment that you only include your username as ref and nothing LMS or FPL related? Paypal have been a bit weird about these things.

The list of entrants already entered is below (if you're sure you've sent me money and don't see your name listed below can you PM me ASAP please so we can sort whatever the error is before the league fills).

Like last year, everyone's help is greatly appreciated in compiling the necessary Team IDs so we can run this thing manually Week 1 with no
    issue

I strongly suspect normanoffside will set up the FPL league for same which will be posted here also (I'm happy to do it this year if he doesn't want to be lumbered with admin duties of removing people etc)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

@CSF You forgot to add the list of names.

F1ngers - 501029

• Registered Users Posts: 33,219 ✭✭✭✭CSF

That will come a bit later, when I’ve had a chance to compile (said I’d give people the chance to start sending money in the meantime)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭skippy15

Can't wait to get cracking on this again, always one of my favourite parts of FPL and best thread on here

List of entries so far:

CSF

Xander10

fplfan12345

Skippy15

McBain11

Rikand

Boots234

bites74

Degan55

Father Hernandez

alz007

11 spots gone, 28 remain available

If you think you've paid me, and can't see yourself on the list, please get in touch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi @CSF , can you check Paypal, 20th may, 07:21am.

Transaction ending 3609.

• Advertisement

All good, sorry about that

Advertisement