Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presale codes Megathread

Options
1626364656668»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭LastApacheInjun

no luck either. 21000 in the queue for Tuesday and 6000 for Monday and all sold out by the time I got through.

if anyone got two extra tickets I’ll gladly take them off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MVR2021

What a waste of time this turned out to be. I've tried every single morning but no luck. It's getting imposible to buy concert tickets these days .

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

Same, no joy, looking for two seated, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 1sttime1

Totally agree MVR2021 what a waste of time.

A bunch just popped in, starting at 217e

• Advertisement

..and gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭LastApacheInjun

this periodic drop of 100-200 tickets is a pain in the arse. I can’t stay on my phone all day. It’s like queuing all night for tickets, being told they’re sold out, and then random people approaching the kiosk and getting tickets during the day. Either sell all the tickets or be clear when other tickets are coming online. It’s so f€&@king frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

To be fair, that's not Ticketmaster's fault. They could be tickets that TM themselves have cancelled, tickets that buyers have cancelled after purchase, tickets that buyers have exchanged or locked tickets. It's frustrating but its not Ticketmaster deciding to randomly make more tickets available during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MVR2021

Resale standing tickets just popped up at €377 each. Face value was €94. Ticketmaster needs to get a grip and stop this money making joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I see resale for the Monday, 375 for standing, legitimised touting, shameful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

SC ticket - quick question - for standing it says above 14 years (or so)…is that correct?

my 12 year old is very keen to go. do they check age before letting in for standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭marilynrr

Weird that resale is up already when people would be able to get a refund for those tickets within 24 hours.

No they'll be fine. Maybe they'd be strict if there was a young group of kids with no adults but there's always under 14s standing with adults.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

That's a punter reselling their vip ticket, not ticketmaster. That's what they paid for it on the first place, the price that Sabrina Carpenters team set.

I've heard they are strict on ages from a neighbour's experience but no idea if they are consistent on it.

saw a message on other thread where the parent saw above 14 only on standing ticket and was planning to exchange for seated ticket (AC/DC i guess)

i see resale tickets appearing but when clicked shows sorry not available. are they going so quickly or just false display of tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭airy fairy

We had a 14 and 16 year old go to Niall at the beginning of the year. Every concert they've been to had an adult with them but I couldn't get any more.

We stood in the queue to access the situation and mine we prepared to ask an adult (very little in the queue) if they'd be the adult with them on the way in if they saw ages were being checked. Ages weren't checked so they were fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭airy fairy

They'll only bring the linked code and registered Ticketmaster account plus email like they did with Taylor if they'll do anything. You had to go into a lottery to get a code to even get the chance to queue for a ticket in that situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Is there not a Sabrina Carpenter thread lads??? …………………

Clogging up and derailing this thread with whinging about her ?!?!? This is for Pre sale codes…

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement

That's for Croke Park I think.

There's always young kids standing at the 3arena. There was some that were around 8 at Olivia. Most of the standing crowd were older teens or adults though so I'm not sure if the parents just didn't take the risk with standing tickets or if some of the younger kids were stopped but there was definitely some standing and there always is at 3arena.

Advertisement