Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a job, confused on the instruction

• 26-07-2024 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Maybe I'm being stupid but I don't want to get this wrong:

How to Apply

Please submit your application in one single word document or PDF referencing the title of the role you wish to apply for in the subject of the email to ntacareers@rsmireland.iewith the following:

1. A comprehensive cover letter outlining why you wish to be considered for the post and where you believe your skills and experience meet the requirements for the role and

2. A comprehensive CV (not to exceed 3 pages).

Please note that omission of any or part of the 2 requested documents, as set out above, will render the application incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process.

What is the first paragraph reference to one single document about…I'm wondering is cover letter and CV all to be submitted on one file?

Further down (final para) they refer to "the 2 requested documents".

Comments

Advertisement