Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weber BBQ deals in Woodies / B&Q

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭bliger

get them all, try and keep the preferred ones

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭gaming_needs90

The ticker is on ~4100 so for all of us B&Q folks, it'll be very tight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

its 3700 or below…its 3750 in my claim from two days back..4100 is what is left after approval..actual numbers of claims will be more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭bliger

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭gaming_needs90

Ah but that's 7000 of what? Probably 7000 of q2000, not all the range they are offering cashback on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,779 ✭✭✭ablelocks

7000 across the range they are offering cash back on i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Atom30

bought the Q2000 from woodies for €249 and got the confirmation from Weber today saying I’ll have the cash back in my account within 72 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Masala

cash back in my account 2 weeks later. BBQ still inbox due to Irish weather. Maybe the Sun will come out in October and I’ll get it up and running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Raoul

Can it be used in a light rain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭barry181091

Anyone have experience with B&Q deliveres? Received a message to say it was coming 22nd of July, then got a message on Friday that it was being delievered yesterday and nothing came. It appears the messages are from DHL but no tracking number mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭aidz

Submitted cashback offer on 11th July. Got email back with acceptance on 19th July. Money was in the account today.€105 total price for W2000. Great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭John G

Called into B&Q Limerick on spec and there was a Weber Spirit II E-210 for €440 sitting in a pallet. Bought it. Just applied for the cash back so fingers crossed. Seems like a great deal.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

bbqs can be used in all weather, i use ours all year round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭barry181091

Received the E-210 today. This is an absolutely massive box and weighs a ton, two men had to come in with it. It must be made of quality stuff as its far heavier than a 4 burner Home Store model I recently helped a relative build. No way I can lift this box alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Leinster D

bought the Q2000 model and got the cash back into my account about 2 weeks later. Does anyone know what type of gas cylinder to use? I have an old patio gas cyclinder that I had for my old glass bbq but am having trouble fitting the Weber Q2000 to it. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,593 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

It came with a regulator that fits a regular (grey) patio gas cylinder for me, so assuming your cylinder is also grey then you most likely have the right one, whatever is going on with your fitment troubles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31 Shellfishfcuker

You need the little grey 6kg bottle, not the big 11kg yellow one, it'll fit the red connector on the bbq. I brought an old yellow one to woodies and they had no problem exchanging it for the grey type, but I'm not sure everywhere will do that.

If you wanted to use the yellow bottle its an easy job to replace the connector head. Personally I like the portability of the smaller bottles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭alias no.9

It comes with a clip on patio gas regulator and you can get the grey cylinders in 6kg and 11kg. You can swap the regulator for a clip on butane (yellow cylinder) or screw on propane (red cylinder), depending on your needs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Raoul

The colours depend on the provider. I'm using a kinda beige mustardy patio gas cylinder from flogas like the one below.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

I use the flogas gaslight propane from woodie's. I like being able to see how much is left in the bottle.

https://www.flogas.ie/gaslight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭feelings

Any stock of the Q2000 or Q2200 in woodies nationwide? missed out on getting one locally and they are all oos.

Anyone that bought through B&Q, did you have a problem with the "invoice" not being accepted? I submitted a full screenshot of the file that was at the bottom of the order confirmation email with all the info but they have refused it. I have emailed B&Q to ask for a tax invoice as people mentioned from woodie's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

is anyone able to PM me a pic of the barcode for the spirit II ? Pleasantly surprised it shipped early but want to submit the claim for the cashback offer asap. thanks.

The barcode sticker also has the serial number for the indiviual barbecue. Pretty certain they will flag it as already submitted.

ok ugh, thanks! thought i might get away with it if it was generic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭thebiglad

If it was Generic this offer would no longer be available, 7,500 would have been taken in a day!

We'd all have passed a scan of our barcode to everyone we know already.

Be thankful they have the control.

It really doesn't take long when you get the BBQ - just remember you have to clearly have removed the barcode from the box- they want to ensure you're not wandering around B&Q taking photos on the display too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭sue97

Has anyone claimed for the B&Q bbq and did you use the invoice on the box or the email confirmation please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Leinster D

Thank to all for your help and the problem is now resolved. :-)

Advertisement