Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2024

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,790 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Had some absolute jobsworth count each individual can at Beyond the Pale which was a first. Hopefully it's not the same security company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,580 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Ping Pong Disco and Ealu le Grá are covered. Then some of the bars such as the large Guinness one next to the well, the Schweppes tent, the big Rock shore bar near SKOW. Maybe a few others too but they're off the top of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lollipop93

Any recommendations on where to camp/how to make the most of the weekend?

Also, of there's any other small groups/couples/solo polos who fancy meeting up for a drink/set?

First timer here. Haven't done a music festival since going to oxegen as a teenager (which was a less than positive experience)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bob_sponge

Has anyone used the showers in general camping before? I've been spoilt in family camping the past few years but have no kids coming this year so am in general. Does the queue move quickly or is it as off putting as it looks? The queue in family was great, most people stripped off before and dried off afterwards in the communal area so it moved really fast. There was always a few who got dressed in the (soaking wet) shower cubicle and slowed the whole process down 😡

I went to festivals for years and never dreamt of bothering to queue, but it was so lovely to freshen up, I'd be tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Fugs!!

1000 times better than Oxygen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭endainoz

Oxegen facilities would be considered pre historic compared to ATN I'd say, as said already most of the campsites are the same. A rule of thumb of a person is looking for a quieter spot would be to stay away from the high traffic areas as they would tend to be a bit madder.

Looking from the line-up there may be a bit of a madder crowd with the prodigy playing but previous experiences I've had with camping have always been positive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Is there no showers in the campervan section?

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭cailleach an airgid

The Last City. He’s the whistle player with Flook and his own stuff is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Yeah a great flute player too, his first album has an amazing version of the Otter's Holt reel.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭hold my beer

Anyone see Camplight on the map?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KawaKris

Nope, I've never seen any. Poor enough facilities in Campervan area. Bunch of toilets, that's it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Just noticing that offical directions state not to go through Carrick on suir.

Would this be more applicable to those travelling on a Thursday or Friday? Coming from the west on Saturday morning so carrick would be fastest route

Follow whatever signs the tell you to, it's worked out well the last couple of years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Its been a while since I drove around that direction, just trying to work out my route.

I take it that signs will be present up to a few miles coming up to the featival, so might not necessarily help with 80% of the journey. Will figure it out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

deffo be up for meeting up. There was a group chat last year was very useful. Hopefully gets going again. Great way to meet people.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭keepwalking

They usually put the traffic plan/directions up on social media before the festival. I wasn't there in 2019 when it was a disaster, but in 2022 and last year, the directions worked perfectly for us coming from Dublin and the event was well sign posted from a few miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Joeyjoejoeshabadoojr.

Is Ava X Smirnoff area covered?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 BeardyD

It's a new stage, so who knows. The AVA stage wasn't covered last year, my hunch would be that it's not this year either. Organisers say it's "set in serene clearing".

The weather rollercoaster continues, latest forecast not looking amazing particularly for Sunday, things will change though, probably a few more times between now and then though.

• Advertisement

Fantastic! Would be great to get chatting to a few folks and make some festival friends, especially ones who have been before!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

In the past few pages you've given out your number and inadvertently suggested you'll be holding. Tighten up on the housework there good man.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Selling 1 x weekend ticket for less than face value (€190 or best offer)

And 1 x campervan/caravan ticket for face value (€100)

I won’t be able to meet in person due to being in hospital post-spinal surgery, but Ticketmaster transfer options are active for both, so DM if you’re still interested

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

How early do they open the arenas each morning, usually at EP I get up early to walk into the arena to use the freshly clean and quiet toilets ha

Fantastic! Would be great to get chatting to a few folks and make some festival friends, especially ones who have been before!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭antfin

I'm not sure what time they were cleaned but the toilets beside the Guinness Bar opposite the Belonging Bandstand were always fresh and ready for a days action whenever I used them from around 9am each morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Exactly…

Not exactly discreet …

No one really cares that you like the 'other substances' ……. 😏

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Did anyone happen to see how the poll on Instagram finished up.

Last I saw it had 38% of respondents coming done on the Thursday which is quite high.

No idea of the sample size tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Dunph

Seeing as ticketbastard is not enabling selling I will likewise offer a spare ticket to any boardsies who need/want one (transfer only, sorry, though if you're in donegal can meet to verify im real) message me if interested. Its getting real now, ill be packing the car up this time 3 days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Nux_BlackThumb

Ticketbastard 😂😂

Those who went on Thursday last year, how was it compared to Thursday night in '22? I found it a bit sparse and quiet that night, although it was great to be there good and early and get a nice queue-less shower Friday morning

OT but trying to flog an EP camper pass is bloody hard work this year for some reason.

Advertisement