Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,219 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beach bum

Fake grass on the balcony is just perfect for him shaking off

Breakfast..… I love days off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,056 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Watching Blockbusters. Can I have a BJ Bob?😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to work early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, counting the minutes. My mind is completely fried today, I can't even procrastinate properly today…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside in deep depression. Feeling suicidal yesterday but got throught it. OH is deeply concerned.

Will be contacting my psychiatrist tomorrow as it looks like in-patient hospitalisation may be the most likely next step.

There is no shame in asking for help, well done for recognising what you need to do. Wishing you all the very best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,191 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

What a great blazer of a day again. It's terrible to be stuck in a dark office but that pays the bills. My tech desk has a black out blind and needs it.

Tomorrows plan is to spray weed killer. I need to nuke a couple of areas in the back garden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Kin . Gangland is brutal

Please JK , think about living. I know the fallout and please please see your doctor and go easy on yourself

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@JupiterKid you're not alone. We'll be here and most importantly you know what's happening and who to go to, mind yourself, be gentle with yourself

Back on my balcony with Tanzanian coffee. It feels so much hotter than sitting on the beach yesterday.

I just got out of bed , wow 4 o’clock !
    Watching olympics . Delighted for Wiffen and his gold .

At work coffee and jellybeans on tap

Took a half day from the garden at 2pm. Went to a BBQ at 3.30pm then a few pints and a cheeky Chinese takeaway. Life is too short. Enjoy it. I nearly lost Mrs G to a stroke this time 7 years ago. Since then we live life to the full when we can. We called it the new normal

Coffee time, but which one ? Tanzanian Rwandan Ethiopian Indonesian ?

Oops, OH pointed out that the Indonesian one is actually coffee for an enema :):):)

Deskside here. It's one of those days when even my coffee needs a coffee!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Six blackberries this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Bob likes sitting on the bathroom windowsill, I often go to use the bathroom and ask him

"Can I have a P(ee) please Bob?"

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Do we need to start calling you "The Blackberry King of Bally-wherever"?

So tired. Won't go into anything specific but wow things just keep coming at you, ya know?.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

I'm in the same boat Grem…not medical issues tg but mental crap..I'm go out now just for an hour or two because if I don't I'll crack up tbh..I should have booked leave for tomorrow, so tired.

Off today just a bit punch drunk. On tomorrow night will be good to work through a bit.

Watçhing Deep Impact. May finish it in bed. I contributed nothing or very little to society today.

Watching terror at 30,000 ft . I’m not a great flyer so I don’t know why I do this to myself

Horrible nightmares, wrecked

Completely wrecked here as well. Barely able to convert Oxygen to CO2 today…

• Advertisement

So grumpy this morning. No reason, just woke up like a briar. Do not look at me sideways

Advertisement