Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Reserve Recruitment 2024

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭VonLuck

They don't want to give their exact number or else their identity could be figured out if you were in the Gardai and had access to the applicant's results.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭gailgo

email s out for interview to second stage this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 4 popsmoke

Great news. I was 22x in OOM and I got an email for interview at the end of the month. So it looks like they are moving on it. It they stick to their plan, medicals in September?

Post edited by popsmoke on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 red850

I have also just confirmed my interview date/time. Looks like the interview slots have filled up quickly! had to cross check schedules on my side, and when i refreshed the booking page there was only 1 time slot left for the date i wanted, down from 8 only a few minutes before!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Picky owner

Yeah my oom was in the high 200s,I got the email as well, interview is booked,am delighted as I thought only the first 198 were due to be called first,how did it reach my oom number so quickly?

Not complaining obviously 😃!just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 2024_acc_holder

good luck everyone , be great to hear how you all get on

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jimmy.1733

Fair play lads, im mid 300s. Might get an email yet. Let us know how the interviews go. All the best

best of luck to everyone in interviews hopefully they won’t be too grueling and we all make it through to next stage.

Advertisement