Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Porsche Taycan

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

4 seater not an issue.

I've had two i4s which were effectively 4 seaters anyway. Gonna give it some serious consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Frankie19

Out of interest how much is the average service on a Taycan. Currently pay €600ish for a Range Rover, would it be much more?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Stunning cars. Great predicament to be in.
    Do research on the recalls, there’s some heater failure and some others that need to have been carried out. Although the warranty should cover them if not.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭bf

it’s about the same price as the Range Rover service so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Fitz II

There is nothing really to service interval is every two years, coolant flush every once in a while and a health check…not expensive. Also if you are going through a set of tyres every 10k you are not inflating your tyres properly or doing some serious track work. The only problem with a taycan is a reliability issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭kirving

In the US and I bought a used 2021 Petrol GLC for approximately half of what it would cost in Ireland.

When I look at 2023 Taycans though… the cheapest similar car to the above is around $85k + Tax - Exchange Rate = €84k. What I'm getting to - is that it's a very good price for what you're getting!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭User1998

Seems good until you compare to the UK. 2023 models start at around £53k or €62.5k

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭kirving

That's nuts, a new one there is £86.5k - so £30k depreciation in say a little over a year.

Tbh, the average person, and most petrol heads would have no idea of the price range for a Taycan.

Advertisement