Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2024

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

For weather forecasts remember Sunday is out of range for high resolution models at present so Met Eireann and apps are using GFS or ECMWF lower resolution models.

Latest high res shows rain hittin ATN around 2-3pm Friday and heaviest clearing by around 6pm with it all cleared and brightening up by 8-9pm. Total rainfall of 2-6mm Friday and remember rather windy Friday but easing as rain clears. Saturday lighter winds and mainly dry with some sunny spells and cloud increasing, cooler than of late. Sunday should hold dry until evening but some damp drizzle and low cloud possible by afternoon. Sunday night after midnight is main risk of rain and very wet night into Monday morning possible. I'll have a video forecast up my @Carlowweather socials later. Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭endainoz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

imagine a 2 hour set from Carl Cox…oh yes oh yes

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Flinty81

This is the best place to come for festival chats 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭gkhant

Early update on site....

I am sweating bricks! We are in, set up and just waiting to crack open a can.

We came from Cork and got here the earliest we ever have. I was planning to get here for 16:30 but actually arrived (to boutique) at about 15:45!

I counted 16 veh-hickles in the car park. Gate opened around 16.15 and there was a small queue.

Searches were a bit more full on than previous but only through bags and all they were really concerned about were glass.

No sniffer dogs, no gardai currently.

• Advertisement

Clear blue, beautiful sunny skies... For now anyway!

It's a sweating bricks kinda day 😅 🙃

Thanks for the update!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dollarbill20

Got sorted bro

My better half worked her magic

Does anyone know if there will be anything open, say tea or snacks? Once there's water that'll do, though 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Kennytheboy

Having a good look for gas cylinders in vans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,790 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

At the campsite you mean? Everything should be open I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭hold my beer

Thats a massive shame about Roisin Murphy. Hopefully nothing serious. I was really looking forward to seeing her again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

We came in via gate 6. Searches were basic as. Didn’t even open any bags. Staff all lovely everyone in great mood. No guards no dogs. So much nicer than last year. We got from car to fully set up and having a first drink in a little over an hour. Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TheBallyBoy

lyra would be a good replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Flappidyflap

Are they pulling everything out from the storage areas to look for gas canisters in the campervans?!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Heiser

Is this likely to sell out. Might go down Saturday morning if there's still tickets

Asked to look in the gas cabinet. I took mine out this morning after reading yesterday about searches but they checked nowhere else. Now we were first few vans in but definitely checked the first 20 around us. If you put it out of sight until set up you should be grand. And if it's busy he might wave u on. Got a lovely 'security checked' sticker for the window though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Would love to see them give the headline spot to The Scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Prodigy have no live dates on Friday or Saturday, how difficult would it be logistically to move them into the slot vacated by Roisin Murphy I wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭gandalfio

That would be the dream. Much prefer them on Saturday night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Joeyjoejoeshabadoojr.

Be nice to get a similar update from someone arriving tomorrow morning to see if it's the same story

Latest on site...

After getting settled and hanging myself outside to dry (in a chair), had a couple of cans and are now in by the Bandstand Area.

The Guinness is as good as last year, the atmosphere is lovely and chill as we would expect.he weather is beautiful... A great start.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Hank the DJ

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭DaSchmo

Bury the gas cannister deep somewhere and have an empty gas locker. No harm in burying all the excess booze and glassware too just on the off chance some jobsworth starts looking in drawers. Heard of people getting bottles of balsamic vinegar and the likes confiscated as they were sitting in the campervan / caravan in plain view and made of glass. A fridge full of wine and beer bottles all getting taken is another classic I've heard a few times. It's not rocket science to be discreet on the way in.

Only met one who prob said the wrong thing. Haven't heard anyone else saying they were taken, plenty of glass bottles of water being offered for a laugh I'd say play on caution side. Also campervan weekend wristbands have run out and can't get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Dutchy

Sweet. What's a pint setting us back this year. Think it was 7 euro last year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rookerist

If anyone wants to leave before the rain hits on Sunday, I’ll buy your wrist band off ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,580 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

In through Gate 6 and security was the softest I've ever experienced. They actually put another 10 cans on top of my trolley and asked will I bring them in for a fella who didn't realise there was no drink on re entry. Delighted to be here. Have a great weekend everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭hold my beer

Does anyone know where Camplight campsite is on the map. Head melted, stewards no help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Hank the DJ

Can't see that on the map at all

There's

1 for the road

A hard day's night

Bass camp

Both sides now

This must be the place.

Advertisement