Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options
1586458655866586758685870»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

They bought a horse this week, no loss on those kids. They deserve that punishment of tickets to see The 2 Johnnie's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

worst impression I have heard of Roy Keane etc

Is this fella supposed to be funny

Oliver Bond Balloon Podgers: "Unlike me, she's let herself go."

🤭

Alan O'Reilly, the weather bluffer. Joe gave him 2 tickets to Crowded House. They both missed a chance to make a joke about one of their biggest hits, "Always take the Weather with you".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

The Force is strong in the Skywalker family.

Wit, however is not strong in the Duffy household.

• Advertisement

This has to go down as one of the worst UNfunny Friday's, there's still 6 minutes to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

I didn't listen but to claim it was the worst ever, is quite the claim. I did hear a number of ones in the past which clearly deserved the title Wurst ever Funny Friday.

Both the Roy and Mick impressions were awful. One of the "comedians" referenced it by asking an audience member not to try doing a Cork accent as we've had enough of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,170 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

I got into my car at 1 50 pm after having a lovely lunch, turned on the Radio and the horror that is June Rogers came sceaming out of the speakers. Luckily I was able to hold down my lunch. Truly horrific crap even by Liveline"Funny Friday" standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,776 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

20 posts here from 1.45pm to 3pm, a new low for FF, lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭steinbock123

No point in posting the bleedin’ obvious (as they say in Ballier), it was a pile of unadulterated cow shite today. Is the word “funny” covered by the trade descriptions act I wonder ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

I could see the Duffster up here in the A380 lounge bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

RTÉ and radio comedy is a terrible combination.

Funny Friday and Callan’s Kicks are both about as funny as coming round the corner and seeing 3 ambulances outside your house.

Advertisement