Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Social&Fun] whatever. disputing a warning in CA/IMHO.

• 13-06-2024 8:25am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭

whatever. disputing a warning in CA/IMHO from the Zero Refugee thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭whatever.

Beasty appears to have subsequently banned and further sanctioned me

He also appears to have barred me from raising dispute at that time, an absolute intolerable abuse of process

You need to remove him from his position as his bias and unsuitablness is clear

• Administrators Posts: 14,259 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

You get to dispute a warning. You don't get to demand any sanction on any moderator.

So if you'd like to outline the reason for disputing your warning, without name calling, then we can move forward.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi Whatever,

Have you PM'd the mod to try and resolve this?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

IIf such avenues to resolve were available to me I would have taken them

The perturbance is such avenues were removed

This is of far greater significance

Thus action needs to be taken to prevent such instances from being repeated and justice imparted for society by the removal of such individuals from their positions

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

PM'ing the mod is the first step. I can't continue if you don't make an attempt to resolve this via PM.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

Said mod removed this ability, I shall do as you wish if it leads to the meaningful addressing of said mod's action in regard to the right to raise issue independently; this is the significant issue here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement