Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Update on this guys..

I subscribed to Now for the sports/sports extra.

The lads have it up and running no bother on their ps5's.

But I'll be damned if I can get it running on the firestick .

When I go to login on the firestick, it gives me the option to scan barcode, enter a code via a url. nowtv.com/amazontv , or sign in via keyboard.

If I use the url, it logs in on my phone, or tablet, but does nothing on the firestick screen.

If I go the keyboard method, I login, but then it keeps asking me to sign up, although I have paid for the membership.

I have tried it on 2 firesticks , including the new 4K max, plus the last gen. Same result.

Any suggestions, or is this a known issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭NoeldeBournaix

Make sure to use the Irish version of the app. It's the one with the less amount of reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Also you need to subscribe to boost to stream from multiple devices.

Loads of free codes for boost posted here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭wassie

As @NoeldeBournaix posted, there are 2 versions of the App in the Amazon App store - UK & Irish versions.

But the app store doesnt display both apps. You will only see the one that matches your region your Amazon preferences are set to. To help can you confirm your region settings under your Amazon Account

Your Account → Digital Services and Device Support → Manage Your Content and Devices → Preferences → Country/Region Settings

Dont change anything at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Signed up for 13.50 for 6 months Sky Sports by following cancellation process. Haven't seen any better offers around atm. Going to wait and see for Sports Extra..

I know there was an offer of three months for 30, but playing the long game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭gamerguy1

They had a deal for sports and sports extra for 6 months for 30 euro on the nowtv site but it expired on July 28th. There might be deals in the next week. 13.50 for sports is good deal, there might be sports extra deal for 10 euro a month yet. Holding tough for new deals

Thank you... This worked after a few attempts.👍👍

Thanks again Wassie,,

Got it working eventually. Amazon was set to the UK, so the Irish version of the Now app was showing up, but when I went into it, it was saying Unavailable.

But, all good now, although had to install it twice.

Have a great weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭J_A_F_A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭Tonio

entertainment offer and one month free boost

66% off Entertainment

€11.99 for three months

Hurry! Voucher expires 11 August 

After offer, Entertainment Membership auto-renews at €11.99 per month unless cancelled. After 1 month offer period, Boost Membership auto-renews at €5 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime.

Ent Code NOWENTHOTDBS3

Boost Code NOWBOOFYTREA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 TWIreland

Anyone got sports month discount codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭feargantae

Any discounted Boost codes going?

Already used the free ones posted

Edit: Checked my email and found a new code for a free month of Boost.

NOWBOORYTHSA

Enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Butterflylady

Sky sports 12 months for €20 a month Still works today…Found it back on page 116. NOWSPM20SOSF1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭thefa

I went to cancel my sky sports to see would I get the €13.50 offer but it only offered €15/month for 6 months, basically an extension of the €15/month which was due to end in early October.

I’ve canceled it and the current plan is to apply the 3 months upfront for €30 in a few days once the canceled subscription expires. Hopefully there’s a €15 offer around September/October similar to last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,656 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Cheers

Ive just used the 2 sports codes there for 6 months of all sports for €30/m…. Will of course be keeping an eye on this thread for better value deals when they appear.

This Thread;

LEGENDARY

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Butterflylady

just went to cancel my sky sports to see what offer would be there.. They offered me 6 months for €13.50 a month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,080 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The annual Sky Premier League ad campaign kicked off in the last few days, usually a decent few codes come for the Sports packs with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭upinthesky

This code is still working, Entertainment 1 euro a month for 6 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭bunderoon

I signed up to the 6e a month there a couple of weeks ago.

Besides the Boost codes, is there any other code that I can avail of?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭crinkley

clicked on sports extra day pass to see what I would be offered, 14.99 a month for 6 months one month free boost, hopefully will still be available next month for the return of rugby. Any way to see an expiry date on these offers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

That offer has been available a long time now so hopefully there when you need it

Delete

Cancel that deal and use the €1 a month for 6 months entertainment that was posted on here NOWENTDHKDPOB

Just logged in to my NowTV account there. I see (I forgot) that my plan is for 6 months. So not possible to cancel.

So stuck on this offer. Not the end of the world.

Cinema ends on this 31 Aug coming. Boost ends this 23rd of Aug.

Use a free boost code for an extra month. NOWBOORYTHSA

If you haven't paid up front for your entertainment deal what's to stop you cancelling it?

Thanks for the code.

Unless I am reading it wrong, its a 6 month contract at 6e a month. That came with 1 month of Boost and Movies as add-ons. I tried to cancel and it said that the cancellation will only come into effect when that period is over.

Code worked, another month added. Thanks again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

Usually they are X months at X price billed every month. If you cancel now, your current deal will run until next billing period.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭wilsixon

Usually so, but this one says it's 6 months minimum term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

Unless you paid for the 6 months upfront you can cancel at any time.

Advertisement