Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal requirement for clean air in the workplace

• 03-08-2024 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

I think the health and safety act updated the regulations about a year ago so that workplaces have clean air.

This can be achieved through natural ventilation eg opening windows and letting in clean air or through mechanical ventilation.

So I'm wondering what has your workplace done for clean air in the workplace?

I work in a clean room, so there is good ventilation already but I'm wondering should I be concerned about the hallways as there's no mechanical ventilation and no windows to open.

Just wondering what has your workplace done over the past year? Just wondering if I should bring up the issue with my employer as the hallway can get busy during shift crossover.

Comments

Advertisement