Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information

1495051525355»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Tinter Box

just bought two tickets to Ireland v Australia on general sale in ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kb1989

I notice the Havelock Area on Level 4 of the South Stand is now available for the Fiji match - same price as the Premium Level - €105.

Was looking forward to there being a Supporters Club event in there this year but, alas, no sign of one being arranged.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭kefflin

What are the chances of tickets becoming available for the Argentina game again on ticketmaster?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,029 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Mmmm not sure there will be loads, club ajd corporate returns at random times and in random quantities more like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭techdiver

In my experience there are always lots of tickets floating around for Argentina games.

On another point I've been to every Ireland v Argentina home game since 2008 and they all have been terrible games. Which probably contributes to the availability if tickets. It's rarely an attractive game to go to in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Deramore

couple of tickets on TM for the Australia game

Advertisement