Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ante Post Football Bets 24/25

Options
  • 02-08-2024 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Coming up to that time of year again. Racing post preview out on Monday so will do a decent acca once I've had a good read of that, never landed a glove last year with my main acca so hoping for better this year! Had a look at the betting there for the main leagues, Leeds and Birmingham strongly fancied at 3/1 and 2/1. Betfair gave me some 30% multiple bet boosts so did an early acca of: Villa top half finsih, Leeds top 6, Birmingham, Celtic , Inter , Real Madrid outright, MK Dons top 7 @41/1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,377 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Forgot about the pullout with it being a Bank Holiday. Any kind soul willing to summarise like in previous years? Interested in an English league accum - got good run for money last year when the RP hit three from four.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭sojustrutz

PL top 4 Arsenal / City / Pool/ Spurs . Championship : Burnley Outright , boro promoted. League 1 Rotheram outright. League 2 mk dons & Carlisle outright , national league hartlepool outright, Southend promoted.

Advertisement