Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me name this late 90s Early 2000's Dance Song

Options
  • 07-08-2024 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I posted this in the music forum but it didn't get a reply, So I'm hoping After Hours can help me.

I heard this on the radio over the weekend, and it took me back to my youth! However, I can't remember the name.

It had a grand piano playing for most of it, and at the time, I thought it sounded a little like "Maniac" (the Mark McCabe version), more because of the tempo. Clearly, it wasn't that song.

There are no words in the song, and it has a fast tempo.

I think it's more late 90s than early 2000s.

Please help me name the song. I've been sitting on Spotify for the last 3 hours, clicking through Trance/Techno playlists from the 90s…

NOTE: Think along the lines of "Robert Miles - Fable"

It had Piano and a beat, dance / techno beat.

I tried to Hum something,,, not sure how close I'm getting https://voca.ro/13V8Fle6A1mK

Songs I know it's now

Children

ATB

Orbital - halycon

Eric Prydz - Pjanoo

———UPDATEIt's been found - This is the song

Post edited by NeVeR on

Comments

Advertisement