Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭wilsixon

Terms & conditions
    NOW €5.99 a month for 6 months of Entertainment with 1-month free Cinema and Boost. 6-month minimum term applies to Entertainment. Offer applies to new Entertainment, Cinema and Boost Members only.
    Entertainment for €5.99 a month (usually €11.99 a month). Discounted price based on 6-month minimum term. After your offer ends, Entertainment auto-renews at €11.99 a month, unless you cancel automatic auto-renewal during the 6-month minimum term. After your 1-month free Cinema and Boost, each membership auto-renew at €11.99 and €5.00 respectively unless cancelled. Cancel anytime.
    Not available with any other offers. One offer code per person; each offer code can only be used once. There is no cash alternative to the code, all codes are non-refundable and non-transferable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

You can cancel that no problem, now TV does not do contracts, what ever you have already paid for is all you are signed up to. Cancel it and apply the €1 a month deal instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,080 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Can one now tv account be used in two locations. I have Entertainment and Movies all ready. My brother is looking to get Sky Sports. If I add that to my account can he watch from his house? Or is it easier to set up a new account. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,928 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Currently, that works just fine. Who knows in future years - but at the moment no restrictions. Keep in mind there are no profiles on Now TV - so it might get confusing if you both watch the same series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Cheers. Can the two locations be watching at the same time. For example 1 house watching a movie and the other sports?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭lertsnim

….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

You can cancel that , iv cancelled mine no problem , and made a new account.

2 months movies ,2 months boost , 1 month entertainment free and from September 1e a month entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭bunderoon

Understand that, a new account is a clean slate.

But I was referring to keeping my own account, cancelling and then using the code.

Lets me cancel, but not very clear as it says I can keep watching until Jan 2025..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭bunderoon

Then when trying the new code, it says I am already in an offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

If you contact them via their live chat they should allow you to cancel. They'll do it on their side and remove it from your a/c and then you're free to sign up with the new code.

They've done it for me and others on here before.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭feargantae

Out of curiosity why would you rather keep an old account instead of saving €25 and still getting the same thing? Just remove/freeze/cancel your card and make a new account.

NowTV is woeful at keeping watch history synced right in my experience and plus you can ask live chat and they'll (probably!) just cancel the code for you even if it's a minimum term

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Manc-Red_

What tv is good at 50fps for live footballl etc?

Have an LG with the Now app and that ain’t in the lucky league of TV’s that can handle that frame rate

Post edited by Manc-Red_ on

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭iHungry

New deal I've spotted on the Now website,

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/sports-overview

Sports Bundle | 12-Month Saver

Unlimited Sky Sports, TNT Sports & Premier Sports

€27 a month. 12-month minimum term.

Join for longer and save more

Watch all 18 channels and every Sky Sports+ stream

Enjoy top sport including the Premier League, F1® UEFA Champions League, UFC and more. All in Full HD with 1 month free Boost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Del007

Not bad but I've never paid more than €25 per month for all the sports channels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭iHungry

Yes good point, the convenience of getting it done for the year is tempting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

It is commiting you to watch Sky Sports and Sports Extra for 12 months of the year. I wouldn't watch it for the past 3 months now, between the Euros and Olympics etc where would you find the time, so I budget 30 euro maximum for all the sports channels (SKY and BT or whatever it's called now) this by 9 months, which is 270 euro.

This 12 month deal would work out at 324 euro, and it's not a bargain if you don't watch it over the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Same deal sky were offering me, but they wanted to lock me into a contract for 12 months if I accepted it.

Took the Now deal for the sports at €30 a month, but no contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

The only issue is if you want the whole PL season, it will be 10 months (€300) rather than 9 at €270 - Friday 16th August until Sunday 25th May

• Advertisement

Now don't do contracts, take the 12 month deal and cancel when you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

If you really get into it, you could make up those 9/10 days around international breaks/FA Cup weekends to trim it back down to 9 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

It states "12 month minimum term" for the €27 pm and the cancel anytime is €30 pm

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/sports-overview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

The separate codes for that €27 per month Sports/Sports Extra bundle are viewable if you hover over the link. Now are quoting for both of these "Cancel anytime after 8 Aug 2025. 12 months minimum term.Cancel anytime effective at the end of the minimum term."

Sports (Sky Sports) €17 per month for 12 months minimum term: NOWSP12B17PL

Sports Extra (TNT/Premier Sports) €10 per month for 12 months minimum term: NOWSPXMS25PL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,080 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'm noticing lots of the Boost, Cinema and Entertainment codes that are one off account useage particularly those that are a free month or €1 a month for 6 months are still valid despite being originally posted here over a year ago. It could be worth having a 2nd account to gradually migrate over to that you can take advantage of these for a 2nd time and then add Sports packs when they expire from your current account.

Just got this mail

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭crinkley

I never get emailed offers!

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭jimosterberg

I got onto chat and cancelled the offer I was on to apply the 27 a month for all sports.

They told me on chat that it is a 12 month contract. Suited me anyway. Want to have the sports for the season and then hopefully get another offer next August

Advertisement