Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IRL086

I've two Sunday Galway races tickets if anyone would like them, thanks to original poster.

Just send me a msg directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Darksoul

Not sure what to say here but my partner won a s24 Samsung on the Vodafone shake and win competition.

Gets the phone today by post and it's a Samsung s23 and she's not happy, should she be in the position to complain ? It does say 5 winners of a Samsung s24 so I'm wondering is she better off going to local Vodafone store to try get the newer model?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

no point going to the local store to swap it I doubt they will do ananything . I would contact the company that sent it to you and query it. Have a copy of tthe Terms or wherever it says what phone it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Defo complain. It says s24. Some competitions say they can swap prizes if not available but normally it's of similar value which it wouldn't be. There's an email address in the ts&cs that it says to contact or contact the email or number that contacted saying she won.

I was thinking the same about an equal price value if they change the prize so If there's a difference I would be contacting them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭amerie2010

Anyone want 1 month free Spotify premium.

I won it from Budweiser but I already have a premium account so no use to me.

Pm me if you would like the code.

Cannot already have a premium account to redeem as per T&C's.

***CODE GONE***

Post edited by amerie2010 on

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭lillycakes2

Does anyone else find it very hard to win with “spa.ie “ and the “Irish times “?

You’d think after entering for more than 20 years your name might come out at least once 🤔

I agree, I'm entering both about as long and only won dark chocolate prize once from Irish Times in that time. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone wins from spas.ie? Any success to report here?

Others have reported success with Irish Times comps here, just long wait time for prize.

At least both are quick to enter!

Last day: I still have two Sunday Galway Races tickets if anyone would like them, thanks to original poster.

Just send me a msg directly.

yes I'm entering both for years and never won, unfortunately there is just so many entering its hard to win. m y partner did win once with the Irish independent it was a big hamper of products but was never told. Until a big box arrived by courier and we had no clue where it came from. He googled his name and it showed up on their winners page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 padraick63

Thanks to whoever posted the Heineken comp via SuperValu. Got a call yesterday to say I'd won the holiday to Amsterdam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,598 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'm today's winner in the Coors comp. Thanks to the poster 🍻.

Congratulations. what was that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,598 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭lillycakes2

New comp on vodafone app for 250 euro voucher Kildare Village and lunch there! Good luck all

Thanks, nice prize. The Vodafone app crashes when I try to enter(or do anything else). Same on my wife's phone! Anyone have the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

is this for Vodafone customers only?

Yes, it's through the Vodafone app which you can only log into with a Vodafone number.

I hear Three run nice competitions too

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭macguru

Same for me and the other half, different phones, different account types.

I contacted Vodafone but they say the issue must be at my end.

I told them I have tried a reinstall and two different phones but the app just crashes anytime I try to do something on it.

It will probably fix itself in a few days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭geminiman63

Had to restart the phone, then I could enter, good luck 👍️

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭eildar

Just received a £75 voucher code for jet2holidays from Cadbury if anybody would like it? You can DM me.

• Offer only valid on new holidays booked between 10:00 7th August 2024 and 23:59 23rd December 2024.
    • The discount is valid on all holidays with departure between 7th August 2024 and 31st October 2025.
    • The £75 per booking discount is applied to the full balance of the holiday, not the deposit amount payable.
    • Applicable to new bookings only.
    • All flights must be taken from UK airports only.
    • The discount cannot be used on a booking with any Free Child Place(s).
    • Only one discount per booking. Please note, this is a unique promotion code which may only be used once.
    • Discount vouchers cannot be resold or exchanged.
    • Minimum 2 adults per booking.
    • Customer must be aged 18 years or over to place a booking.
    • Offer available when booked online at www.jet2holidays.com,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,184 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Looks like they're giving those away to everyone who enters their latest competition. Will be useful to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭craggy2

Don't forget the coke app, just won a Bluetooth speaker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I have a £75 Jet2 voucher also, if it's any good to anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I won a €4.99 voucher for sky store with Cadbury. Has weird ts&cs though

I won one too, you'll have to choose one of the"on offer" rentals section to make any use of it I think. I'm yet to try it fully

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Giselle10

Would anyone like two tickets that I won to the AIG Irish Open tennis tomorrow in Carrickmines? Unfortunately I can no longer attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

EDIT:

Gone to good home😊

I've won 2 tickets for Chessington World of Adventures in UK should anyone like them, valid to August '25. First person to PM me their email address, I'll send on.

Pity doesn't seem to be vouchers for venues in Ireland?

Post edited by Nothing surprises me now on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Why have the comp open to Ireland when there is nothing for Ireland

Advertisement