Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭xlogo

My mate has quit his job with BMW.

Of course he gave no indication he was leaving.

Gutted that one of the Russian acrobats in our human pyramid has been deported.

We don't have Oleg to stand on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

A guy lying on the ground moaning in agony. A passer by asks what is wrong with him, but cannot understand the reply. Eventually, he asks the victim where he is from.

The victim manages to say 'The third floor!'

I met a bloke called Ian Tevvy the other day.

He said his brother was lead singer for the Hollies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Deregos.

I told her I had no problem bringing her to the nudist beach in the morning . . I've nothing on.

Why wont GAA football fans these days admit Die Hard 5 is muck?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Deregos.

Later on she informed me that she may get embarrassed and would prefer if I didn't accompany her onto the actual nudist beach . . I said sure. . no hard feelings.

Why wont GAA football fans these days admit Die Hard 5 is muck?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,822 ✭✭✭donegal_man

My car broke down between the marina and the Hallmark store.

Now, I'm stuck between a dock and a card place.

I can’t believe how rude the suppository help line was.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Just think of what the doctor says when he is going to give a digital examination for prostrate problems with no computer in sight.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Swedish astronomer Anders Celcius died in 1744 aged 43. However, his rival, Fahrenheit was convinced he was 109.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Pulled out a nose hair today to see if it hurt.

Judging by the reaction of the man sleeping next to me on the bus, it seems pretty painful.

From the radio today:-

Thirty things to do before you die :-

1. Shout for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭scottser

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather did. Not screaming in fear like the passengers in his car..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The person who coined the well known phrase 'as different as chalk and cheese' obviously hadn't tasted Tesco's own brand cheddar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You might have accidentally picked up their "Cheese Food" product. I can only assume it is so named because there isn't enough cheese in it to call it "cheese".

Wagner's music is better than it sounds.
    -- Mark Twain

The five arrested and charged with killing Matthew Perry have been named. They are Ross, Rachel, Joey, Phoebe and Monica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,573 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You know what the call chinese food in China…?

Food…

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Used to tolerate Robbie William’s Music until I recently got a passion for Geometry.

Now I’m loving angles instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,917 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Do ye remember when MAGA supporters here (when they declared themselves as such) railed against AOC and said that she was an outcast, a radical no-one should listen to ?

Absolutely nailed it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

What do you call a group of Irish lads sitting in your back garden?

Paddy O' Furniture

What do you call and Irishman hanging from the ceiling?

Sean D'Olier

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭scottser

What do you call an Irishwoman standing in front of a window?

Annette Curtin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Ted222

I asked The Man from Del Monte what his favourite prog rock band was.

If Sade and Emma Freud formed a double act and it failed, I’d be strangely pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,853 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

What do you call a woman between two walls?

Elaine.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Telling dates that I work in IT support is a massive turn-off. And then a turn-on again.

Where do rabbit's go after they get married?

On a bunny-moon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in the sea?

Bob

What do you call a man with a shovel in his head?

Doug

What do you call the same man without the shovel?

Dougless

Advertisement