Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭suvigirl

My house is chaos. These kittens are crazy. Then they just fall asleep 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I think you got a dog that's colour coordinated with the balcony there. How's he behaving himself ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,290 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

he is a stubborn dog with his own personality, we have him walking with limited objections which are easily overcome these days rather than last years full sit down strikes. Around the house he is a garbage collector and will eat literally anything. We had someone stop us last night as ask were we willing to breed him with a female retriever, but unfortunately he was snipped before we got him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Advertisement

Avoca, Co. Wicklow today, with a Red Kite as a little blurry dot above the church in one of the pictures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Beautiful photos. One could almost forgive all the rain when we get a day like this.

Yes, honestly would recharge your soul. Best of all, there was hardly anyone around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

That's where Ballykissangle was filmed I think .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Relaxing here in the hospital waiting for my OH to come in to visit me this evening at around 7.30pm, mood has really lifted over the past few days. Did a bit of art - mask painting - earlier on.

I have day leave for tomorrow and Sunday - OH will be collecting me tomorrow at 1pm ish from here and out to lunch and a drive. Looking forward!

Will be watching the olympics 400m sprint shortly - here's hoping for another medal. 🤞🫰

Also started building a LEGO Architecture set of Paris (how apt!) in my room

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@JupiterKid as always good to hear from fellow boardsies doing ok, savage photos 😉

Absolutely love the mask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,678 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In bed after my zzz tablets and still wide awake 😡

Up drinking coffee, have to stay confined cos delivery men are coming sometime in a 6 hour slot…......🙄

Nespresso time, work day for me so going to get a haircut first, not required for style but to keep my head cool :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Still in bed, having an extra lazy morning after a very busy week but going to get up now! Need coffee ☕️ looks like it might even be a nice day… sshh don't want to jinx it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,678 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching the community shield and wondering where did the summer go .

It was all the all Ireland stuff for me, wtf ?

Dollar Bay in Wexford today. Sun ☀️☀️☀️ and swim 🐬. Perfect 👌

43000 feet and still couldn't get over these thunder storm clouds.

Total concentration wondering what food he will get next :)

• Advertisement

Breakfast and coffee time in fraggle rock

Suns out again....shhhhhh, don't jinx it 🙊

They don't stop long enough Grem!!

If only there were a way to record them moving.... 🤔🤣

That is a beautiful photo. It's almost like a painting.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Out on day leave from hospital with my OH today. Lunch earlier in Avoca Kilmacanogue followed by a drive over the Wicklow Gap. 🚗

So happy to be out today!

And what a glorious day for a trip to Wicklow, enjoy it @JupiterKid

• Advertisement

The Mini Wicklow Wexford Waterford Woad 😁Trip 2024 is nearly over. Dunmore East for swim 🐬 and the sun☀️ is out finally after drizzle all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Wicklow mountains are one of my favourite places! Good to see you enjoying it JK.

Overcast and misty again here, but warm so got a bit of gardening done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Strange day, left house at 16.30 yesterday, did work etc yet couldn't sleep after walking all the way home after 12 hours. Not sure what is up or down now.

My ali express tool kit, tiny little thing but not bad for €3.50

That looks very handy Smurf, how's the quality/strength?

Drinking coffee, perusing boards, waiting for a flight Dublin airport.

• Advertisement

@SUVUGIRL Will let you know as only used it so far for electrics

Got 4x 200w panels but they omitted the fact that they weren't connected to each other and to do so meant that you had to cut and splice the wires. Single panel slowly recharged a power bank. Now checking to see if 3 panels will recharge my camping battery.

At this stage the OH has me banned from online shopping :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭gifted

IKEA....oh good jesus take me now...I hate this fecking place.

Oh what a beautiful summer's day ...

and stuck in ******* work !!!

😭

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Fish finger sandwich x 2. Yeash😋 !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭gifted

Now in Bancherstown shopping centre......nearly got killed by a truck driving in here, think God read my last post 🤣🤣

• Advertisement

Going to have a cup of tea @gifted and hope you make it safely to, within and from IKEA. Thanks for reminding us all what a PITA shopping is.

We went and did the grocery shop - on a Sunday.... That shall not be repeated any time soon

Going to have a home made chocolate muffin thingy. They've been sitting there for a few days, but can't let good chocolate go to waste.

Home made and lasted more than a day? Definitely not my house!

Baker left strict instructions not to touch them. But she's away now for a few days ... Very nice. Not too sweet. Grand with an auld cup of tae.

It feels very monday

Good morning Wherers, balcony time for me as it’s a lovely 36C and climbing. Maybe its time for iced coffee :)

Had my cycle now at desk, short staffed again

Ah, time for another half stale mini muffin. 😁😁😁 It's all I've got.

Grapes here, wonder how quickly I could turn them into wine

• Advertisement
Advertisement