Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Clerical officers 2023 - Mod warning post #306

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JustSomeone3364

Apologies, I spoke to someone who had been through the process and this is what they told me their understanding of the process is/was.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 iliwysavo

I’m assuming it is based on the people directly above you as I passed the interview stage and got 2 in my OOM post interview but no job offer/garda vetting/references yet so assuming the one person above me will get their Garda vetting etc done first and then they’ll come to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭hungerjames

It's more likely that vacancies in your chosen county haven't arisen yet but are anticipated to. Organisations can, and do, vet more than one person at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Juju11

i passed my interview May3rd with top 10 for my county for perm, and top 5 for temp, but didnt receive any information about garda vetting yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

The vetting for anyone working in a garda station takes significantly longer than your regular vetting. It's a more thorough security check due to the information you may come across in your work day. It has 3 parts to it so it's not just like someone being vetted for say a GAA trainer or something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement