Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cube CMPT double kids bike trailer as running buggy?

• 08-08-2024 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey folks, I’m wondering if anyone has used the Cube CMPT double kids bike trailer as a running buggy? If so, what’s your thoughts on it? Would you recommend/do you know how it stacks up against the likes of a Thule chariot. I’ve the chance to pick one up for a significant discount. For context I’d be looking to log base miles in it (running about 70k a week and finding it increasingly difficult to fit in with small kids to look after). Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭skstretch

I just got it...

Had get the running wheel.

Its larger than any others especially with the running wheel on.

The quality of it is to a very high standard.

Its handle is adjustable to a high height, that's why I went for it. Some others were too low for me.

There are smaller more nimble ones…but this has loads of room for a day out to pack gear etc.

There footbrake and a wrist band incase ur hands did come off the handles.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Phoenix90

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for this, sounds good. I just pulled the trigger on it. Cheers!

Advertisement