Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Marathon/Half Marathon Transfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Looking for a full marathon transfer if anyone needs to offload one

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LucasM

Hey everyone, I'm in dire need of two tickets for the Half marathon (or even one to get me halfway there). My dad is flying over all the way from Finland to run it with me but I missed signing us up in time… Please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cull

Trying to transfer my marathon ticket as it clashes with an important hurling game. PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3 superwings

Cull, I can't DM you for some reason. I think its because I just joined. I would love to grab that ticket, if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Jmcmen

Would take a Half if one is going spare

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Conor Berbatov

Also looking for a half marathon transfer if anyone has one going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Those all looking for Dublin HALF marathon entries - there's a half marathon on the same day in Athlone. Just off the motorway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gillily

Hi all! I’m looking for a full marathon transfer of any available. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RyanJx

Hi,

I have a full marathon ticket to transfer if you want to purchase it just drop me a dm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 cao101

Hi, I have a half marathon ticket if anyone would like a transfer? DM please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cao101

Hi there. I have one if you’re still looking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Hi Ryan, have just messaged you there, would love to run this as my training this year has been going really well.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

As luck would have it, I got sorted with a ticket from someone else yesterday, thanks again Ryan, hopefully someone else will offer to take yours.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RyanJx

Hi, I still have a ticket to transfer if you are looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dylanyahoo

I'd take a half marathon transfer if anyone is getting rid. Will pay obviously.

Post edited by dylanyahoo on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

If this is for the full marathon - Not sure if you sorted out a ticket transfer with someone else, but I'll take it off your hands if it's going, cheers!

e: sorted out now, thanks RyanJx

Post edited by JohnnyChimpo on

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Flint_721

Hi CAO, I would love to take this ticket off you if you still have it - it's a half-Marathon one, yes?

Cheers,
    Flint

• Registered Users Posts: 2 davemc25

Hi everyone. I'm looking to transfer my Dublin Marathon entry for this year. If anyone is interested just let me know and I can process it on the Eventmaster link on my ticket. Looks like the New Entrant has to pay 20 euro and I get charged 5 euro.

Edit - having just discussed the transfer with another member, it appears to be a somewhat risky method. I have a ticket for transfer but at the very least I would need a 50/50 payment (half before, half after the link is sent) or some other form of guarantee before I send the transfer link to Eventmaster. Once the link is sent, there is no way to retrieve your number should payment not be sent by the other party.

Post edited by davemc25 on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dublinmarathon2025

hi,

I’ve a half marathon and a marathon place to transfer. My Achilles has been sore for the last month and there’s no sign of it improving in time to do any decent training. My big comeback will have to wait for next year 😢 DM me to arrange transfer of one or both places.

Oh and editing to say I’m a long time lurker on boards but never post!

Post edited by dublinmarathon2025 on

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭JoeCole26

I will take the half marathon entry if still available?

• Advertisement

Hi DublinMarathon

I'd love to take that half-marathon place from you please if it is still available :)

Similar situation to me - I had an account back over a decade ago in but lost that email address and couldn't be bothered with effort to recover the account, so started this one as new last month.

Cheers,
    Flint

sorry, the half is gone! I still have a full marathon ticket if anyone is interested.

both my transfers are gone now. best of luck all 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 2 davemc25

Ticket has been transferred. Best of luck to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AlexNYFR

Hello everyone, I am trying to get a half marathon number for the 22nd of September in Dublin. My partner already secured one and I'd love to join the fun! We are from New York and are visiting family in Dublin that weekend. Any lead welcome! Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 superwings

Hello. I’m hoping to pick up a full marathon ticket if there is any going. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Dublinlad1989

Hey if anyone has a half marathon ticket that they're looking to get rid of then please let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭healy1835

I'm looking for a Half Marathon entry too if there's any going. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dec0512

X1 1/2 Marathon Entry required

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LucasM

Reposting my request here to add that I'd be willing to pay an extra 15€ per ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

any suggestions for an alternative race to the dublin half?? unlikely to get a ticket. otherwise ill be running on my tod for 21k on the 22nd sept.

I've managed to get a ticket, so taking my name off the waiting list - best of luck to all still searching

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dec0512

Still looking for a ticket. Please 🙏

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭CWF

Looking for a ticket please for full marathon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭The lips

Full marathon ticket requested here folks, much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Athlone half marathon is on the same day. I hear it’s nearly sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭mollser

Looking for a half marathon ticket if there is any available.

3rd year running the full marathon, but I haven't tried any of the supplementary events in the past and, of course, I'm only thinking about it now - would love an entry if anyone has one spare - thank you in advance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭The Davestator

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭event

As said above, Ratoath. Much faster than Dublin and loads of easy parking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 TierneyC

Looking a Dublin Half Marathon ticket by any chance. Would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mlancaster1

Looking for a Dublin full marathon ticket if available please. Much appreciated, thanks

Have a Dublin marathon ticket available for transfer if anyone looking. Just haven’t sufficient time to train for it now. Thanks

actually does anyone know if you can transfer a marathon entry that I have received already via transfer? Doesn’t look like it on the Eventmaster website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

Anyone have a transfer for the 10 mile this weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 mccarte23

Marathon entry available for transfer if anyone is interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 seanfinn86

Looking for a ticket to the Dublin full marathon if anyone has one available, please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 Eimear Dykes

Hi!Would you still have marathon ticket available?My boyfriend interested as missed out on the original sale thanks ,Eimear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 Shelly2206

Hi

I'm looking for a DCM entry in advance of the transfer window closing.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 AndyMasterso

Did you get sorted with a marathon entry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Genghis

I have decided I won't be ready for October 27 so I have a full marathon place available. Please PM me if interested, hoping for payment by revolut please, and then I can transfer to you (you will be charged the transfer fee).

• Advertisement
Advertisement