Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car deep clean Galway cat piss

• 14-08-2024 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Cat piss in van.

Deep clean required.

Galway area.

Valet done already but not good enough.

Seeking recommendations for Galway or close

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Try Corrib detailing in headford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭paul71

Is there something specific about Cats piss from Galway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,051 ✭✭✭✭josip

Maybe Shefflin did a bit of 'marking' before he left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭pah

That's some thread title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭RonanG86

Completely efficient tbf, I knew what the thread was going to be about before I clicked on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,542 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

If ever I thought a boards title had tourettes, this is it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭Goose81

N1st is my new favourite poster, he gets straight to the point. No bullshit from him.

This thread title could be his best yet but "What happens if I leave undug potatoes in the ground?" and "Hawk Moth caterpillar" both run it very close .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

While you're looking for someone to do the deep clean, try spraying the area with a 1 cup vinegar + 1 cup water solution. Blot the excess and sprinkle with bread soda. Leave overnight to dry then vacuum the remaining bread soda. It might take more than one application. That's for fabric upholstery or carpet. If it's hard surface, use solution to clean down the area then leave a bowl of vinegar in the van overnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Should be cat blasted it with piss.

OP reads like an old newspaper ad charged by the word

Advertisement