Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what this under sink plumbing is or does?

• 14-08-2024 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

This pipework is under the kitchen sink. Theres nothing else plumbed in yet (like a dishwasher etc).

Left side is that smaller 'prep' sink and right is the main large normal sink.

The spigot seems to be coming out of the left side one (to connect the dishwasher waste hose)

Is this a standard under sink plumbing type of pipework or are those 2 x raised pipes in the centre for filtration or something?

I wasn't sure as I haven't seen this type before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

The raised ones in the middle look like they are capped with blanks but I haven't seen one before either.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

They are just spares for connecting extras like your dishwasher or washing machine

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Redkite200

Good stuff thanks. Was sure it was something related to water filters or something. 👍

Advertisement