Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman

• 14-08-2024 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct area.

On Monday morning I went to a Harvey Norman shop and bought a fridge/freezer priced at €899+delivery. I spent 2 days or so looking around and decided on Harveys with that product at that price - I was happy. I asked the salesperson could they do anything on it, they said no and I accepted the answer - I don't push as I know it actually hits their pockets.

Now I haven't even received the product yet and for some reason decided to click on bookmark for said product this evening - it's now listed at €699 and I double checked!

So has anyone any idea what I can do? I realise I bought at listed price but I'll receive it in original packaging and I won't open it and in perfect state to return it. It's also €200 cheaper in 2 days on a product I don't have yet - should I return it on delivery and get a refund and purchase at lower price etc?

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement