Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys Promo codes & Flash Sales

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭lertsnim

They're gone to the dogs. I'm waiting a week for a click and collect. I think I will be using Lifestyle Sports more in future as they get things to me in 1 day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

I actually got through to them on the phone this morning. Order is still processing, will be dispatched next week apparently…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Did they give any indication why things are so slow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

I received a dispatch email today, plus an email from CS to say it’ll be delivered tomorrow. I don’t think they know what’s going on themselves :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Got a dispatch email a few hours ago, order was placed a week ago.

Previous order arrived on the 7th working day.

Getting stuff from Spain in 3 working days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Pigeon Chaser

Anybody know if the August discount code will work alongside the buy one get one half price offer?

I'm guessing not....

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭caddy16

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Probably posted a bunch of times but according to TrustPilot reviews, elverys.ie are piss-poor for delivery and collectionn, don't bother!

Add your feedback, get that 1.9 star rating right down.

I had something sat in store for over a week with no emails or texts to tell me so. Went in and got it, staff weren't damn-giving about my frustration.

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Tom1991

had used Elverys in the past no problem but now three weeks waiting on an order to move from confirmed to ship.(2 pairs of trainers)

Cant call support as it basically says we are busy piss off and the email support will not answer.

Whatever the discount is online its not worth the grief. Literally any other retailer in ireland has next day or same week at least delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,768 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Yeah I am done with them too. They can't be bothered dealing with customes whose money they have taken. No explanations, nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,635 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Do the codes work in store? I'm not risking using them online given past experience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭nhg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Girl in Dundrum store knew it was a screenshot and wouldn't accept it once, otherwise it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭lazyman

Ordered online a couple of weeks ago, no contact from them at all after the 7 business days so I emailed them three times a day for three days and got an email from them and an post yesterday evening to say I will have it on Monday...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭kindalen

Another order cancelled after a week of no contact. I'm done with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

The online shopping experience is now a complete mess, if (and its a big IF) I ever shop again with them, it will be directly with a store

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Mouseycon

They used to be fine, but the service has gone downhill lately. I recieved an order a few months ago and an item was missing but rather than sending it out they refunded saying it was out of stock. It was still for sale on the site a few months afterwards. Something has to have changed internally 🤔

Advertisement