Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Four days out from full moon and it's already kicking in 🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I'm wide awake and regretting having coffee earlier.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nasty, hate that, yet it sometimes just poxy happens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I think that he is into break dancing after watching Australia in the Olympics :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Et enfin, ma Belle Paris est fini! 💕🇫🇷

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

trying to decide what’s for dinner , Indian or Kebab

If I had tits or moobs I'd be bored out of them. I've reached a place in work where I'm doing the most boring tedious **** interrupted with many dumb meetings. It's like graduate work for 50+ year olds with 30+ experience. Time for tea !

OH was feeling adventurous today

What's going on there? The rock on the right has thrown me 🤔

And it's a wrap.

This past week went from a really relaxed few days holidays down the east coast and then bang into work again. My skin was so much better after those few days and I dropped a load of bloat even though I was eating loads of food. Stress is an absolute killer on the body and mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭thomil

I think that’s nori, Japanese dried seaweed sheets. Used with the likes of sushi, onigiri or, in this case, ramen 🍜

Homeside here, out-of-office reply turned on and laptop closed and three days of time off coming up. Boy do I need it, the only reason I’m not running on fumes is because I don’t have any fumes left…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fantastic stuff well done JK 👊 hope you're feeling somewhat better.

I was actually just looking at old retro lego sets, would love to get my hands on some of the old space sets from the 90's, all very expensive though.

Deskside.

Watching BraveHeart with a beer , and getting very anti English . If I met an English man after watching In the name of the father I would have killed them . I’m planning a trip to England soon so no more beer 😷

Halfway through me night.

@thomil keep the phone and laptop off for the weekend and make the most of it. Hope the weather cooperates.

Dry and cold. Perfect weather for doing some remedial gardening. AKA do the **** that should have been done ages ago.

Awake too early 🙄

Took dog for walk, did some cleaning up in the garden, and went for a run. Have this strange FOMO on AC/DC even though I only know one of their songs! Think it's cause the sun is out and it's warm and not lashing rain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

CastleComer discovery park . Or rather, out of it now and getting chips from a chip van, old school 😁

• Advertisement

Having tea + bar of dairy milk + bar of golden crisp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,056 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Oh mam! Now I'm craving chips

Mrs G cooking later. She finally gets to use her potato ricer, I'm going to turn into a feckin spud now 🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They were delicious, and a huge bag tbh, could only eat half!

Just out of bed , either feast or famine sleep wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭thomil

Sofaside, watching The West Wing for the first time.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭apache

Watching the Dublin horse show all this weekend and Ireland are doing well. The atmosphere looked brilliant for young and old at the Puissance today. But the jump is far too high and I don't think it's right.

Also the joint Great Britain winner was awful. He was on his phone and had only met his horse the day before and clearly didn't care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,191 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Im only getting to the leaba after a long day. I had to do my own backup of footage when I got home. Yet more new work practices to save money for others to make them richer. But I did have a nice dinner in a nice hotel. I'm not sure what day it is!

Advertisement