Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACDC Croke Park Sat Aug 17th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Pretty sure plug is typically pulled an hour before scheduled doors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,712 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I have a ticket for the accessible area for Saturday. I got it from a guy on Facebook who can't go.....there's also a companion pass to go with it. Is anybody short of one of these? I can pass it on. PM me if interested.

"Production tickets" gone on sale for €126. Yes of course these vertigo warning tickets were always going to be considered in the production means, we truly believe you. Chancers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,590 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Can i access the Cusack entrance walking down the road across from Quinns ?

The corner by the 'daybreak' would be handy

Luck of the draw regarding not getting Hogan Stand which is ideal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭dobman88

Yes, it's the only way I've gone into games with a Cusack ticket.

Think Quinns is still closed though if you were hoping to grab a pint there. McGraths across the road is our usual port of call when attending Croke Park

yeah went in there once before a game, very nice place. Amazing how Quinns is still closed

Be coming from Whitehall, so prob end up heading into the stadium and having a few mank overpriced pints. The pubs on that walk will be jammed by 5.30

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,962 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

500+ resale tickets on sale now, starting at €80, with 28 at €120 or less

I suspect a few are from people who got better tickets than on the originl sale and are now trying to offload the original ones

Opening up re-sales with only 2 days to go seems bizarre, but anyone wanting to sell are going to need to be prepared to get a lot less than they paid

Hard to do but proves 'wait it out' and not go for that premium bollocks for irish gigs

Planning on going to WrestleMania in Vegas next year. Hoping I'll secure 'face value' tickets so I'm not eating my words about 'premium'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,634 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Some people are going to get a 50% discount on a ticket for Saturday. Nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Cheapest I've seen was 126€. Was other snapped up straight away?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Southern Jebus

Managed to get 3 pitch tickets earlier at €127 each including fees. Saw many individual seating tickets at €80 before fees

Was that for 'Golden Circle' ?

Crazy price if not even resale

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Southern Jebus

Nah just general pitch standing,was resale. See on receipt they were face value something like 146 before fees when originally bought.

Fair amount of money for single ticket but better price than if hadn't held off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,634 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Try Twickets and Toutless also.

Twickets had tickets 50% less than face value when I checked last night

For people not seeing the €80 tickets, TM have sneakily auto turned off resale display.So just click it across.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Those who bought the suite tickets, let us know are they actually in a suite or seats in front of the suite outside after you have been to the gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭Fanirish

there is no seats in the actual suites, it’s just access to the suite concourse. It’s just seats in front same as any other seated area

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭swededmonkey

Havent been to a gig in croke park for years. We've tickets for the lower hogan. Is there any issue with bringing booze to your seat? I saw a few comments saying you couldn't bring pints onto the pitch for springsteen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭dasdog

Dirty feckers alright. Stadium gigs are not for me at all especially seated but if a heavily discounted pitch one pops up I might consider going.

How do I get from O'Connell St to the Aviva if going by wheelchair? What's the chances of getting a taxi down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Gotta admire some peoples optimism from Twickets.

• 2 tickets, €467.40 each Face value (+fees) Platinum seated x 2Section LOWER333 /Row TBuy
      Accepting Offers 
    • 2 tickets, €501.60 each Face value (+fees) Official Platinum x 2Section LOW 333 /Row DBuy
      Accepting Offers 

Promised nice and dry tomorrow and high temperatures. Perfect setting. Also it starts to get dark now at bout 9.15. Will add to the atmosphere to have more than half of the second part of the gig and experience the stage lighting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,750 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

If this is in the right thread, you're going to Croke Park, not the Aviva.

Full Road closures kick in at 3:00, so depending on your designated entrance, you'll be able to get a cab to the general area, but you'll only be able to get so close, probably either end of Clonliffe Road (Drumcondra or Luke Kelly Bridge).

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Tigeire

There are still standing tickets available at cost price

https://secure.ticketmaster.ie/rs/1800604906406ECD/lzjss12g

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

It is funny to see Platinum tickets trying to be flogged in resale for over 450 quid, competing with tickets that are actually in better seats/locations for less than 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Nothing funny about Ticketmaster and artist holding tickets back for months to create a fake inflated demand which leads to people alot of the time panic buying Platinum Tickets and then people losing a fortune on them if they can't go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I've no doubt they are people that have bought the new cheaper tickets and are trying to flog their original ones they got at a hugely inflated rate.

In some ways you'd feel sorry for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭SimpleDimple

There’s a heap of €400+ platinum tickets on Ticketmaster resale… did people really pay that much?!

Advertisement