Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A6 etron price?

• 16-08-2024 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

does starting at $80k translate as 80k euro starting price over here?

https://www.caranddriver.com/audi/a6-e-tron

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Saw 76,000 euro mentioned as a starting price at launch and also saw 72,000 mentioned for a later model coming with less power and maybe smaller battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭romperstomper

thanks for that. AFAIK the lower figure will be for the 2WD version which is unlikely to hit ireland until 2026.

I'm interested in them to be honest, currently have Etron 55 SUV but much prefer a sport back or an avant to SUV

Only thing is that even with the great range of its 80k or over to drive away in one, they won't sell very many going by the market these days.

I'd be holding out for price drops or pick up a demo.

S6 won't sell at all for an extra 20k or so with the A6 having 360bhp what's the point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭romperstomper

Funny you should say that as I was thinking something similar. I phoned up to see what the story was and both Dublin Audi's told me that there is a waiting list for the saloon but little interest in the avant ("still available" in their sales-speak). however the thoughts of plonking down a hefty deposit to receive in car in March (saloon) or June (avant) is making me queasy. Especially as there is no come back when the right hand drive cars are inevitably delayed

Waiting list is a good one, they're not even available to order yet or spec one up never mind proper confirmation on price. It suggests massive demand, which there won't be.

I'm pretty sure if you stump up the cash you'll be able to order one.

Demand for 80k machines is small. Look at the BMW i5 sales to date.

• Advertisement
Advertisement