Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You've been looking in the wrong direction, the dangers are coming from the Left - read OP

1848586878890»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭donaghs

yes, I never said Surrey Pride had been involved in a cover up. I just pointed out that it’s important not return to a situation where we create sacred cows, or new “bishops”.

Stephen Ireland did invoke the suicide/death debate-ender in a controversy over Mermaids biscuits in Starbucks previously.

The other group he was involved in shutdown suddenly earlier this year, but they may have been related to financial issues, or some other milder controversies

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12985035/amp/Controversial-LGBT-education-charity-encouraged-toddlers-question-gender-wanted-replace-Sir-Miss-gender-neutral-terms-schools-mysteriously-shuts-down.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Who had this guy on such a pedestal? I never heard of him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭eightieschewbaccy

And you're still reaching. In reference to the "debate-ender", regardless of who says it, the way in which trans people are being targeted by the right and encouragement of rejecting them is absolutely negatively impacting their mental health. It's not a debate ender, it's just an uncomfortable aspect that you don't want to address.

Anyway, you seem to have only highlighted a pride org handling the scenario correctly, you haven't pointed to any effort to protect the man or cover up crimes. He's not being treated as a sacred goat or whatever. So you've basically resurrected an 8 month old thread to make a point that doesn't even relate to the article you linked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,575 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'm not sure why you're replying to something I wrote nine months ago that has mo connection to the question I asked....?

People never question the "standard trans agenda" because no-one everv defines the "standard trans agenda" in the first place.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,429 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Into the bargain, it has absolutely fuck all to do with "the left".

• Advertisement
Advertisement