Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48.ie - Was 7.99/month - 100 GB, all calls, all texts, 10 GB EU data - [Now 10.99]

1123124125126127129»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,198 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Isn't GoMo World an Eir project?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭DopeTech

yes which makes it even more frustrating that eir don’t offer eSIM properly

• Registered Users Posts: 39 thespecialon

Anyone travel to Croatia recently with 48 let me know how the roaming worked will be in Zagreb and Split specifically.

thanks T

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,679 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

How would people rate 48 as a network? The missus is looking to switch and the only requirements are good data connection and not using Eir's network (I'm with GoMo and we'd like to try and have different networks in case there's an issue with one)

I've narrowed it down to 48 or Clear Mobile. 48 seems to be a better deal since Clear is speed capped

I checked Open signal and 3 seems to have good coverage in my area, I'm guessing this will generally mean 48 should have reasonable download speeds as well?

Is there anything missing from 48 that other networks have? I noticed WiFi calling doesn't seem to be available

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭waynescales1

I’ve used both Three and 48 in my area and in terms of network performance/coverage they were identical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Yes 48 uses the Three masts so if you have good Three reception, 48 should be fine. 48 itself provide an excellent service at the cheapest price in Ireland. Highly recommended. And here's a free month... https://refer.48.ie/peterd-2571.

Advertisement